🚨 WTB: Old San Juan Adrenaline Rush, YYF Thrive 🚨 WTS: Summit 2 $100

WTT:
I have a Summit 2. No box. NMTBS. I’ve thrown it for <5 min and it seems fine to me. $100 shipped conus.
(I paid $120 for it. Just trying to get some of my money back–not trying to make any money off it, I promise.)

WTB:

W1LD - Adrenaline Rush - Old San Juan colorway

YYF - Thrive - Purple / Black Rim / Green POM

YYR - Savage - Not picky on color

5 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Bump. Looking for some real ish now.

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Bump

There are surely going to be more released fairly soon. That’s a lot to pay for one right now.

That’s nuts! I am certain we haven’t seen the last of the Summit 2 and they’re nowhere near that much new. That’s like a Summit 1 price :flushed_face:

Bump from clown world

Definitely depends on colorway. Limited colorways are easily worth that much if not more right now.

1 Like

Thank you for the additional insight!

1 Like

Bump

Bunp

  • Computa, run SEO and bump protocols on my BST thread
  • Add Wildification for good price, Computa

Bump

Bump

Bump

I also really want that Old San Juan Adrenaline Rush. The only reason I didn’t get it was because I didn’t want to pay the crazy shipping. Hoping it eventually comes to YYE :frowning:

I feel you on that. I had it in my cart and was like… let me sleep on this. When I woke up, it was out of stock. So, I ordered the Keisuke version. It impressed me so much that I ordered the Takumi version. But, I really want that Old San Juan.

I inquired with YYE and they said the Adrenaline Rush should be coming, at some point, to the YYE shop. Fingers crossed that the Old San Juan version will be included in that!

2 Likes