WTB - Looking for Yoyofriends Hummingbird or misc. one-drop - no trades just cash

Looking for a yoyofriends hummingbird, the closer to mint the better.
Preferably in unknown black.
The black and blue would also be acceptable.
I know these are a bit rare, and am willing to negotiate a fair price given their rarity.

Also interested in dope onedrops If someone has something interesting :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Bump.

Bumping this.
In negotiations for a set of one drops, but will update this thread of that changes - so no more one drops for now.

Definitely still interested in the HummingBird if anyone has one. Willing to possibly negotiate an over market price due to rarity.

Thanks.

Bump.

Have some One Drops on the way.
— Taking a break from those for a bit.

Looking primarily for the Hummingbird right now.

Bump
Still really want that bird.

Bumping - still looking.

I think your colorway requirements are the main reason nobody is responding. But you appear to realize that already. :man_shrugging:

Yes, I realize these are rare.

I have a Hummingbird but it is blue with silver rims. It was a loved yoyo but it just turned out to not fit my playstyle. I have dinged it but it still is about an 8.9/10 on the smoothness scale. there is only 3 visible dings on the rims but one of them is almost impossible to see. It still plays like a dream. If you are interested just message me back.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.