Would there be any yo-yo contests in Illinois or in St. Louis MO?

Hey everybody,
I was just wandering, “Would there be any yo-yo contests in Illinois or in St. Louis MO this year, and if there is, then where and when is it?”.
Thank you in advance.

Moyo is in St. Louis so Id imagine so…

1 Like

Thank you for your help, I have just a few more questions, “Do you have to buy tickets or is it free to watch, and if I need to get tickets, then where do I get them, and how much are they?”. I am just asking, because I never went to a yo-yo contest.

The MoYo contest will be in April (not sure of the exact date) at the City Museum. If you just want to spectate you have to pay admission to the City Museum.

1 Like

I might compete in the contest, so I was wandering, “If I register online at the Moyo website, would I need to pay admission, or if I wait to register there, would I need to pay admission, and do you know the price for the admission?”(I was wanting to find out either way for my family who would come with me, if we could go.)
Thank you in advance.

bump

I don’t remember the spectator cost but the registration fee was $20 last year. That’s for competing and getting into the museum all day. WEll worth it!

1 Like

Thank you, everybody, for your help.

yes it is verry much well worth it i love the city muesam. this year is going to be my first contest, and itll be at moyo im also gonna start going to the city museam club!

The spectator pass was $15. Mind you that both the spectator pass and the competition pass got you into the museum for not just that day but also the next day. Or you could just pay $10 for a ticket into the museum for the day of the contest.

1 Like