Wood yo-yos for trade

Fun! Can’t wait for the video.

Thank you for the concern, I just slapped some kot-n on mine shortly after getting it though and it’s been smooth sailing! :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up. I’m looking forward to the video.

PS. I hope you have a small bead lying around somewhere for the gift I included :sunglasses:

1 Like

It’s funny you mention a bead. I tried to make some but I haven’t figured out how to do that yet. I had a ton little scraps I glued up but it didn’t go too great. I managed to make one not so great bead and I can’t find it anywhere. I set it down somewhere. I think I’m going to glue up some more and try it again.

1 Like

Here is a leftover scrap but it’s too small to chuck it into the chuck of my lathe.

2 Likes

You can use a hole saw affixed to a jig that is used at the sametime as the lathe to make perfect spheres. Or a small drill press laid on its side so you slide the hole saw in and out while the lathe spins.

2 Likes

Last two up for grabs

Do you have anything you would like to trade for one or both of them?

3 Likes

Just received the Purple Zebra and Puget Sound today and have been jamming on them. Wow! These are some of the best fixies I’ve tried so far. The Puget Sound is so fun and zippy and the Purple Heart is tremendous as well. Great job and I am looking forward to see what’s to come in the future :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you. I’m so happy that everyone is liking them. I wasn’t going to but I kept one of the puget sounds for myself. It’s my ideal weight and size for a pocket friendly slimline. It’s a good looper too.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.