Who has any monkeyfinger yoyo looking to purchase some

Looking MFD yoyo’s ! Anyone have some to sell for good price?

Someone must have some monkeys to sell B grade also wanted.

Any monkeyfinger yoyo for sale?

New or in new condition MonkeyfingeRor yoyos should and do sell for at least retail. I personally don’t believe in gouging people when I sell yoyos. That’s just not my style. Some people get MonkeyfingeR yoyos specifically to resell them at higher prices.

There is nothing wrong for you to ask for a good price. No matter how bad somebody wants something, we all have some kind of actual financial limitation, for there’s some kind of fixation in our brains that specifically says don’t spend over a certain amount, even if it’s your Grail.

So here’s my question to you… I’m asking it because I think it’s a fair question considering it’s not always the easiest thing to get MonkeyfingeR or yoyos in the first place.

In your opinion, what is a good price? To you, is a good price not much over retail? Retail? 80% of retail? Or even lower?

Where is your head at concerning? You are willing to buy at a. ‘Good price’?

I was not ordained by the illuminati to be the royal question asker in our solar system. There is no specific correct answer that I am personally looking for. There is no rule on the forum that if you are confronted by a question, you may not care to answer that you should be compelled to answer

But that being said, I would think if you want to get a couple more responses to none on your search, that you possibly identify the models, and/or color ways you’re looking for, and at least give a ballpark guesstimate as to what a good price is?

Good luck…

Lots of mfd can be purchased at retail and even below retail mint.

Most people don’t want these yoyos and want the rare ones at the same cost as the common ones.

Causing most mfd “collectors” to never find anything

I seldom scour the multitude of internet sites that peddle yo-yos thru the various BST’s, so I can’t refute your statement.

But I can say that I’ve had MonkeyfingeR yo-yos since there was MonkeyfingeR… and you could possibly ‘guess’ I have a ‘few’ of Rays’ creations.

I’ve never thought of any of them, being too rare?

And people that find out I have some Monkeys and have contacted me over the years ‘have never’(like in never-ever) asked for special prices.

I would certainly love to run in to a few of these folks selling mint Monkeys at less than retail, lol…

:nerd_face:

1 Like

It’s mostly the preorder yo-yos I’m talking about. Ray makes a ton of 4 colorways each year and they’re on sale for a week or longer. Once people get them they end up selling shortly after for above retail but with so many of that same colorway being made, people only can charge retail or they sit. Maybe a bit above on some models. The bsp is notorious for selling below retail.

The rarer throws are the artist proofs and short runs that only come up during events or weird occasions/ older throws/ retired.

Join the zoo discord and you’ll find lots of good monkeys at decent prices. If all you want is the rare 1/4 throws then be prepared to spend a pretty penny

P.s. can I get a special price on that pixelape?

I am at retail or retail plus some.I am not looking for the 200 to 300 pluse dollar ones. I like the 100 to 200 dollar range. Prefer not over 150. Thanks for your response and questions.

I would like some pre orders as well if they are less then retail. I did like the black and white from 2022

Anyone have any MFD yoyo for sale?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.