Who else loves denim?!

That’s life, I suppose.

I’ve got my Rescue’s on eBay probably going to try some Petit New Standards… Or maybe New Standards. Not sure yet.

Any advice for us really tall people? I’m 6’5’ and it’s TOUGH to find denim (especially selvedged) that is long enough inseam (35-36)… I know N&F has maybe one or two pairs, but they’re hard to come by.

I haven’t looked to much into local stores, I’d like to if possible.  (I’m in DFW so it shouldn’t be hard)

I think that’s about standard of an inseam length actually.

http://blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bridge3.dll?VBPROG=\bin\Search&KEY=MDEN&STARTLOC=0&SerchMode=IMGONLY&LOCALCAT=&MAXDISP=157

Dior Homme comes with 37" inseam. Their MIJ raw is sick and fits amazing.

1 Like

Yo. College kid (aka not made of money)…

Charge people $50-100 to write their papers.

Then don’t buy raw/selvedge denim?

If you’re having money issues my first piece of advice to you is do not drop $200+ on jeans.

1 Like

You can get some raw (not selvage) Kr3w jeans from Zumies.com for like $60. Didn’t look at the inseam though.

Krew doesn’t make long inseams unless you go up in the waist. I’m not 6’5" like the guy who posted earlier, but I’m a full 6’ and I weigh 130 pounds. Finding a 28-29x34-36 is a PAIN. Lol.

Haha I bet. I certainly don’t have that problem at ~5’9"

So, my APC Rescue’s are going to be sold on eBay today. Now I’m just trying to decide if I should get the APC Petit New Standards, Petit Standards, Nudie Thin Finn, or Naked & Famous Weird Guy… N&F has some great quality denim but it sucks I can’t try them on first.

I wear nothing but jeans, but I’m not particular about the brand. I’m particular about the style, cut and color of them though. This will show my age…but there was nothing like the two-toned, stone washed and acid washed jeans fad of the 1980s. Any maybe that’s why I like these, because they remind me of them. I took this photo today and was thinking they look like denim ;D What a coincidence!

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7327/9386289524_558544bc68_z.jpg
blueblizzardCLYW by The TotalArtist, on Flickr

To anyone who’s looking to pick up some raw denim, I have a couple of pairs of naked and famous’s in size 31. PM me for details. Open to cash or trades

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s403x403/1176186_10151855421065850_876743540_n.jpg

N&F Dirty Fade - 4 months

Yo! I’m all about fashion, looking to pick up some high quality denim. I have a couple questions though. I’m into skinny and slim fit jeans, what are some good lines to look at? I don’t like my clothes baggy. I’m 5’9, 140 lbs. I generally wear a 29x32 in Levis. Also, what do you guys mean when you’re saying wear after x months? Did you wear those pants everyday? Or what?

Thanks guys, looking forward to this venture into fine denim!

Decided on picking up some Naked&Famous Skinny guys. Can’t decide what size I need. Anybody know how much they stretch? I measured by waist on my jeans today and it is 31.5osh (16ishx2). the tag size 29 has a 30" waist and the 30 has a 31" waist. Which one do you guys recommend? I’m thinking maybe the 29? I don’t want them too big, but I also don’t want them too small.

I’d go 29. It’ll be snug at first.

Well they were out of 29’s in all the skinny guy fits, rumor has it there wont be more until the end of September. I got the 30’s in Skinny Guy Broken Twill and have had them a few days now, they were tight the first couple days but now they’re good. If they stretch a bit more it won’t be bad. I soaked them when I got them and hung them to dry, really looking forward to seeing how they fade!

Im currently on my quest to raw denim.

This thread may be a little dead, but I just picked up 2 new pairs! One pair of Unbranded UB 221 (21oz taper) and a pair of Flathead F380s. Feels good to have some fresh denim!