What's Your Next Purchase?

The coming Motion Elevated is the only thing i currently have my eyes on.

Anything else and i might be to get rid of a couple of things first.

6 Likes

Yep, we intentionally made sure to get more than usual.

1 Like

I keep seeing The Cheatcode by Vu and Pang, but I feel like I have lots of throws similar to that. Anyone have experience?

Looking for One Drop Cabal gen 2 and new Motions

2 Likes

Patiently waiting for the ZGRT El Tio. I think it drops tomorrow.

2 Likes

I think you have us confused with AtDesignLabs

3 Likes

So true! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
“Oooooopsie!”

Cant wait for you guys to release Ti Taijitu then! :star_struck:

3 Likes

I just got a New Iceberg Rainbow color and a Speedaholic FX for Christmas ….I really don’t know where I can go from here ?

Jack

1 Like

Mm black canon

5 Likes

I’m waiting on a DocPop Stoopid preorder so hopefully that?

I guess I already purchased that. So maybe a Wildwood Druid or a Metal Harbinger?

6 Likes

Ooooo. The Metal Harbinger…:drooling_face:

2 Likes

Ordered a Atmos Pomelo a few days ago. :+1:

Also…I see those El Mijo Polycarbs are ‘coming soon’ on YYE. Might snag one of those too.

2 Likes

I have a list of yoyos I want that I need to figure out what I really want…Empathy Empath, Unprld Method, iYoyo Sonic Wave, Yoyofriends Da Vinci, CLYW Klondike…the sale on polycarb and mini fh1 is also tempting. Just got a Nucleon I been waiting awhile to get. Also, the yoyofrieinds 8th anniversary yoyo looks cool…Sure I’m forgetting some. Of that list I’ll probably only get 2-3 of them, tough decisions.

2 Likes

Grade 5 Mustang

4 Likes
  • C3 Flawless Air - It’s the best off-string
  • Match - I never got looping yoyos
  • 3d printer - I already ordered it, but I’m interested in making yoyos, and this is a great way to start
2 Likes

Hey, if you’re interested in the Flawless Air, come check out the 4A thread 4️⃣🅰️ Everyday — (former 4️⃣🅰️ Offtober 2023) - #65 by Kray! We’d love to see your offstring tricks and to discuss all things offstring!

As for my next purchase, which probably won’t be for a while since I’ve bought way more yoyos than I planned on in the last couple months, it’ll either be another offstring yoyo so I have a spare:

• Ace-yo Vamos 2 or iYoYo Unlimited

Or a Duncan Bimetal

• GTR-JS or Veylaa

Again, this won’t be for a while but just keeping my options open in case I decide to sell or trade some throws.

3 Likes

iYoYo Unlimited is one of my favs. :heart:

1 Like