Whats Your Favorite Throw?!?!?!

I haven’t gotten anything that I have absolutely fallen in love with, but the Werrd Minute, One Drop Rally and Benchmark O are the best I’ve found so far.

my favorite yoyo?!?!
I’m sorry, impossible to say … for one reason or another, the my list would count about 60-65 yoyos

1 Like

For today…
YYJ Hitman
Anti-Yo Fluchs
Pyro Light

My YWET’s, but specifically these four: 4mm, Stealth, DRI & SLCK

But these are right up there also: Fluchs, Eetsit, Bape2, Kuntosh, No Jive, Walter, Freehand 1/Z/Mg, Peak, Grail, Project1, and the Prescription and Cabal are inching their way on this list also :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. Had all but 2 for a few years now. Just getting back into it.

My favorite kinda caught me by surprise.

The Japan Technology ‘Ribira’.

It just instantly clicked with me🤓

I love mine so much! It’s such a unique ring design, too

Comepletely agree.

The Rebira is just one of “those” yo-yo’s. Almost perfect at what is is and does.

For some reason I am just loving my yyf too hot right now… I actually got it in last years mystery box and I always grab that when i walk out the door. Wish I could get another in a better colorway :confused:

Werrd 2k13?
OD Benchmark V
Havent been playing those much,but I like those the best.
Also like alot of MYY’s.Cheap and dont have to worry about them.

Good to know that someone put the horizon and the move in his top list. I bought those two and I can’t wait to throw them!! Can you tell me more about the c3 move?

And, for now, I would say that my top throws are the aluminium Vosun Okkar (so so so cheap but so good!! You need to try it) and the plastic Skyva ( no need to tell why :smiley: )

Probably second best self centering finger spin yoyo I own (Elysian first). I really enjoy it in general…

I don’t know why I’m so obsessed with finger spins… I don’t even do cool fingerspin tricks… lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Recently got a TiMe which may be nearing one of my favorite throws :wink:

Haha I feel you about the fingerspins. I can’t land a cool trick but can’t stop doing them. But I need to say that it been like 5 months since a started yoyo. So I guess that I need more practise to do cool tricks. :slight_smile: Thanks for the reply!

No problem! :slight_smile: I have been yoyoing for like 5 years and definitely need more practice :wink: and more yoyos :wink:

1.One drop rebirth
2. YYF dv888
3. One drop Terraria

My EDC

I’m honestly surprised to hear someone say dv888.

I like small Yoyo’s
My DV888 have the longest spin time of all my Yoyo’s :slight_smile: it’s stable, small and a good every day throw…

Oh okay. Well I guess I may be biased a bit because my first dv888 attacked my eye :wink:

I liked the dv888 hubstacked better than it’s normal configuration personally :wink:

Hehe :joy::joy::joy: it’s a dangerous hobby sometimes