whats your favorite plastic yoyo?

Gotta be shooting star for me

1 Like

I just went on a trip where I forced myself to only bring 8 yoyos (it was originally going to be four, but that proved to be too difficult). My Shooting Star ended up being what I threw the most by far. Itā€™s a great performer and is also very good for finger spins. But since itā€™s plastic, itā€™s easier to throw in some crowded spaces where flinging around a hunk of metal wouldnā€™t be the best option.

I also think that the Speedaholic XX is right up there, and the YoYoFriends AoE is excellent as well. I recently got Doc Popā€™s DIY, and itā€™s very different from the others already mentioned, but really, really good!

1 Like

Greatest plastic ever made: duncan FH1
Favorite older design: C3 halo
Favorite modern design: C3 Speedaholic XX

2 Likes

Honestly there are a lot of Yoyo that I could mention here, but at the top of the list would be:
Luftverk plastic Fulvia
Yoyofriends dove
Yoyo factory atom smasher (the most underrated plastic Yoyo in my opinion)

I spent hours on mg Freehand Pro learning 5a so I gotta say the FH.

Shooting Star , by farā€¦ā€¦

3 Likes

Shooting Star, hands down. One of my most played yo-yos, and Iā€™ve only had it for a month. Iā€™ve played that throw more in a month than most of my other throws that Iā€™ve had for years.

Fulvia is nice (I own two), K2 is great (I own like five lol), but the Shooting Star truly is the star!

3 Likes

the shooting star is great

2 Likes

CLYW Big Dipper

For me the best is the shooting star. I also like the Speedaholic XX, but the shooting star is my favourite.

Speedaholic xx over shooting star for me by a hair.

1 Like

Plastic Peak