What will the next craze be like?

With the yoyo gaining a lot of popularity, there’s bound to be a boom in the near future, were all the kids in school are popular or not based on how well they can rock the baby :joy:. But with unresponsive yoyos and sites like Youtube or TikTok, this will be nothing like those of the 60s and 90s. So what will it be like exactly?

1 Like

Can’t tell you, it’s supposed to be a secret.

6 Likes

I’ll let you know when I get my whole collection of Tamagachi for my bookbag

2 Likes

The next craze will be crazy.

3 Likes

Honestly, I don’t think there will be another boom.

I feel the internet has created permanent communities in so many things other than the Yo-Yo.

3 Likes

In person yoyo Contests will judge players on: use of stage, complexity of tricks, stage presence, music/tricks choreography, trick originality, COVID Vaccination status and form, fit and functionality of face mask…

5 Likes

bananalanadingdongs

1 Like

The next craze will so fabulously amazing that it will make rock and roll seem like a fad. Even halfway decent players will earn six-figures, drive the latest super-cars and date super-models. Anyone not playing yo-yo will be thought of as irrelevant; and Donald Trump will be all but unknown.

Yeah; it will be awesome…

4 Likes

way to ruin it for the rest of us ya crusty old fart (this was merely in jest)

2 Likes

Maybe then folks on the forums would pick up their yoyos a little more…

But I can’t be sure, that still might not be enough.

2 Likes

Small independent yo-yo shops. With ground breaking designs and lots of loyal customers.

3 Likes

Fair Trade Yoyos

5 Likes

People need to stop listening to my wife. I really am not that bad…

2 Likes

We already are the next big thing :wink:

2 Likes