What did you get in the mail today? 2021

Got the sprite today and it feels like tin foil. Really digging it right now but it’s definitely an adjustment to throw it properly. Also just a heads up to anyone struggling the bind works so much better after letting the spin die down.

22 Likes

Awesome mail day today! Got some BST throws in from @x0mb and @TSAF Thanks guys!

24 Likes

Pre-order

3 Likes

Is that the RCS Hipster Highlife on the right? I have the foodie colorway too. Very righteous throw!

3 Likes

First thing I did was put my finger in the hole. This yoyo is amazing, my first CLYW and it definitely doesn’t disappoint.

24 Likes

I was thinking about buying a brown one! could you send me some more pics please… maybe with neon yellow string

4 Likes

It’s actually the Convoy, not sure what the colorway was called. I definitely see the resemblance though! I’d love to try the Hipster Highlife, just haven’t grabbed one yet.

4 Likes

Wow…don’t even know where to begin. He’s a thrower?? Probably the best post I’ve ever seen in this thread. Congrats man, that’s beyond awesome

3 Likes

I got mine today also! I really like it. Cali isn’t to impressed.

Does anyone know if it is machined in 1 piece, or is the cap pressed/glued in?

28 Likes

its Pressfit

12 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

a fellow thrower in FSYB gave it to me as a gift b/c of they new how much of a fan i was… and i been in a spot… it took my wife beating me over the head to actually accept it lol

7 Likes

I’m loving it so far, super smooth and just breezes through tricks like it’s nothing. Green and gray gang! The color is different than the pictures but I really like it

3 Likes

Agreed. I thought it was going to be more turquoise. Still like it.

5 Likes

I’ve recieved an e-mail!

7 Likes

My Topyo Impulse and Yoyoapartment Spirit V2 just arrived.

20 Likes

Here is a good one>

Waaay back in 2002, I sent a modded yo-yo to Steve as a prize for placing in a Yo-yo Contest.

I was really into modding back then and Steve was with Duncan. Since my nickname is Mo. And Steve Brown was pretty much known as ‘Elvis’, I named the Freehand mod the ‘El-Mo’, lol.

I got it back in the mail today… 19 years after I sent it out…

I never did state the length of the Warranty. So I might as well machine a new half to replace the half that finally cracked🙀

Does time fly… or what? Sure doesn’t seem like almost 20 years ago🤔

38 Likes

Wow, that’s like a child coming back for a visit after 20 years, right? I’d be emotional.

2 Likes

I need to pay better attention when reading through these threads. When I saw your picture I was thinking there’s no way you can press those halves together and make it work :grinning:

Time for coffee.

7 Likes

My mystery color G2 GBP just came!

31 Likes