What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

Saturday Market is a fantastic ColorWAT for sure…

4 Likes

B-day/grade Nine Dragons! I also lost my yyf tool a while ago so it’s cool to get another one.

:yo-yo:

10 Likes

I’m in love

14 Likes

Does it play similar to any well known throws?

Ok so the first yoyo that popped into my head when I first got this was the Draupnir.

It’s fast, but it’s “heavy”, and it has a kick when it hits the end of the string that signifies a very powerful yoyo. Similar traits to the Draupnir.

However, it doesn’t necessarily have to play super fast; it doesn’t dictate your speed like the Draupnir. I guess in that sense it’s similar in play style to the Hummingbird or Musashi. It feels a little different from all of those though, has its own uniqueness.

I can’t really think of a monometal that’s like it. It’s definitely a very bimetal design

7 Likes

My 2 latest throws and the latest pouch I’ve made It’s a c3yoyodesign token, the newer one, and a zeekio vali. The vali is made out of steel.

10 Likes

Excellent undersize choices :ok_hand:

2 Likes

What is this bro?

Such an insanely unique yoyo right here

13 Likes

love that pouch

fixed tip Neptuno, pretty fun.

9 Likes

A sweet pair of SPYY.

16 Likes

My yoyoking Merlin pro glow !
It is even better than I thought, very heavy, and it glows beautiful in the dark!
Made from solid plastic. Also got extra string and response pads in the same package.

Very happy with this yo-yo!
I can replace the narrow c bearing with a Wide c bearing, for unresponsive play!
Im gonna have a blast with my new yo-yo :smile:

10 Likes

I’ve almost ordered a Merlin several times. How’s the throw?

Fulvia in all its ultramatte glory and a Basecamp Legend. Cheapest throw in the collection and most expensive! Both super fun. Shoutout to @Damb for the locate on the Fulvia. Thanks to @LEDGERYOYO for sending the Legend International! I appreciate you dudes!

19 Likes

10 Likes

Got a Basecamp Navigator and an SF BFF.

13 Likes

Comes with a KonKave bearing and plays pretty well especially at night, with no batteries, in the dark. Cause a day without Sunshine is like, night.

13 Likes

:exploding_head:

20190520_183630

18 Likes

a 1 of 1 Melford Special from @Melford and Duncan loopers!

12 Likes