What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

#sweetle
#satisfaction

image image
@kevinm @Neff

18 Likes

Yes!!!

3 Likes

Thanks Isaac:)

18 Likes

Beautiful! You will love being able to quickly change from fixed to bearing by just little adjustments on the nut. Really fine top.

3 Likes

:heart::heart::heart: @d4nnyb0yy

now for an updated family photo

22 Likes

@fatguysnacks247 always had nothing but stunners! Glad I could contribute.

3 Likes

Protostar!

18 Likes

Raw Peak thanks to @fatguysnacks247
Zipline Cadence c/o Zipline

28 Likes

Bought a few FH’s and these are the most notable of the bunch. And since I have an extra set of Steve Brown counterweights I’m selling a set in the BST

13 Likes

Not exactly a yoyo, though it does have round objects with long spinning bearings, costing about the price of a high end yoyo…

Splurged and decided to buy myself a decent pair of non department store skates.

17 Likes

Stocking up on my new fav string. Got one with the Mike Monty Memento and loved it.

21 Likes

Yukiko

26 Likes

Curious to hear more about that throw @yoyo_cubicle.

3 Likes

I just got it, and I’ve only thrown it around for a few minutes, so I can only give you my first impression. I really like light yoyos, so the 60g mass really helped put this throw on my radar. Like some of my other favorite lighter yoyos (Float, Author, Voyage), it offers plenty of stability and spin. The play feel for this yoyo is really unique for my collection. It feels like a luxury Yoyojam. I’m looking forward to getting to know this one better, and I’m really glad I pulled the trigger on this purchase.

13 Likes

A huge Thank You to @AKYOYOMIKE for this total surprise. Surprises, actually. I did not order anything from MFD and had no idea what I would find in a package sent from MFD. the Conspiracy is a beatiful throw - for the eyes, in the hand, and on the string. The whole unboxing experience and recieving these gifts was a huge humbling experience for me. I’ll post more on the tiki and begleri later. Thank you…

25 Likes

SPYY Ronin

26 Likes

Best engraving on a yoyo.

6 Likes

I am big fan of the shape also

2 Likes

I got one also. The black and red. Very good Yo-Yo but the engravings are not what I like. But also fun on the other hand.

2 Likes

Wow… That’s awesome! Tip.of the cap to @AKYOYOMIKE for his generosity to another documented good guy in @ChrisFrancz.

6 Likes