What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

My favorite splash

15 Likes

Love purple and pink together. Great looking splash.

4 Likes

the level 6 is by far my favorite yoyo of all time

Got an old logo Dazzler today - it’s an awesome throw but for the money I’d definitely get a TiVayder instead lol

21 Likes

Ain’t there no love in the 'hood for existing topics?! Screenshots… really??

6 Likes

That Edolass looks really good. I always admire C3YoyoDesign’s annodization. Great buy!

2 Likes

Thank you for the public call out. My first sick feeling since coming back after a year. I did not realize not searching for or thinking to search for an existing thread and posting screenshots of side effects weights would upset you so much. A DM would have been more appropriate. I deleted the offensive post.

1 Like

No offense intended! I spent a loooot of time on that topic, and I wanted to make sure people knew about it. I even personally weighed several side effects of each type that I had on hand!

Sorry if that was too much. I tend to be kind of strict about content, because I looove high quality content, and I feel it’s our job as humans to keep effort & quality high, even in the little detailed stuff.

Opinions vary though. I could be wrong. Wouldn’t be the first time. Won’t be the last, either.

6 Likes

Not a bad night !

19 Likes

16 Likes

Nice AC1

2 Likes

3 Likes

Is that a teeny-tiny Ikea bag?!

6 Likes

Yep! Rain City hooks it up! Also came with attachable fingerspin cups and Lego mounts!

3 Likes

thanks for that @codinghorror… i knew this was poking around somewhere…, @AKYOYOMIKE and i were discussing s.e. yesterday, this will be a great resource!

6 Likes

My first G Squared throw. I know I asked for advice on which G2 I should try first and the Elite 18 was never mentioned, but I liked the color and the price so I’m happy with my first of potentially many more G2s. SS is next I think.

27 Likes

I miss that Avalanche… anybody that has one they’d like to trade for, well cash, lemme know.

2 Likes

Dude great choice with the Elite. It’s Papa Jake, man; you really can’t go wrong with anything he puts out.

2 Likes

Finally got my very own TiVayder this week… better late than never. Eh? And Jeff, all I can say is… bruh. :100: @codinghorror, this is amazing.

27 Likes

FanTASTic Mailday! I got a purple Antidote and a black Vayder myself. They are both phenomenal examples of modern throwing. Also just realized how much I love Prestige as well. Exciting times!

6 Likes