What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

USPS is so trash. Sent three packages out on the 13th, two of them just arrived today. One is still in no mans land. And my TiWA hasn’t had any tracking updates after leaving Arizona except “in transit arriving late.”

4 Likes

This time of the year is rough man. Especially depending on distribution centers, they can get so overwhelmed that packages sit there for a day or two before moving again. I just went to my local PO a few days ago to ship a yoyo. My mistake not going earlier in the day. I went at around noon. I waited in line for 40 minutes

8 Likes

I’ve had similar experiences throughout this year. The only thing I can really rely upon is my YYE orders. I almost always get them in 2 days.

8 Likes

Shout out to @AndreBoulay for running a legit yoyo shop with solid consistency even during holidays

18 Likes

Thank you. :heart:

19 Likes

Not only that, @AndreBoulay also responded to an inquiry I had at night, even on a Black Friday evening. Talk about dedication.

11 Likes

@AndreBoulay is BOSS.

9 Likes

Noice! Grandmaster looks pretty dope.

2 Likes

It IS! The guy I traded with told me it was a hand thumper. I think he underestimated just how bad I am at throwing, so the minimal spin that’s left on it after my sloppy tricks can’t hurt a fly!

3 Likes

Got myself a scales Akita for Christmas. and yes I opened it early.

I even clocked myself in the face hard enough to break skin on my eyebrow. <3 throwing

9 Likes

I like hand thumpers… They’re still spinning when I’m done screwing up :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Send pics! :raised_hands:t4:

2 Likes

Same with mine. I was wondering why I haven’t seen comments on yours yet. Also I’m a little surprised they aren’t sold out yet, even at 350 wing-wangs it’s sure to be a classic.

2 Likes

Mine was finally updated. It left a regional distribution center that’s an hour away from my house like 2 and a half hours ago.

Sometimes I have to go to my post office and specifically ask if there’s a package for me because the dude that works there doesn’t scan them in. Keep in mind I live in a very small town, we’re not getting hundreds of packages a day.

2 Likes

Got some monsters in the mail last night. The PDX Batsquatch, OD MC, and a Butter. All strung up with Markmont strings.

This combo of the Markmont Night Moves and the Midnight Blue PDX colorway is too good to be properly photographed with a cell phone, but I tried anyways:

24 Likes

Wow man! What an awesome mail day night!!

5 Likes

I work night shift, so realistically this was delivered at like 6-7 PM (which is primetime REM-time for me), so I wasn’t able to check them out until after work this morning. And yea definitely, what a mail night! All are fantastic but very different yoyos. Im particularly impressed with the Butter and Batsquatch, but the MC also fills the niche I expected. All are top tier yoyos without a doubt. I knew I would like the PDX and OD throws, but the the Butter is so far living up to the way I saw it in my dreams. I love when yoyos live up to the hype :smiley:

6 Likes

Another fine mail day, this time they’re RecRev Silly Goose and Vegan Cupcake Parlor IOU.

12 Likes

what a HAUL!

1 Like

great mail day… miss the drop, get the swap!

sometimes things have a way of working themselves out in the end… and to probably my fave swap ever… and i’m not that kinda guy…

18 Likes