What did you buy on National Yoyo Day 2013?

I order a YYJ Theory!!! Super excited for my first YYJ 1A throw and all the 2011 trading cards (and the 2013 ones)!!! HAPPY NATIONAL YOYO DAY AND THANK YOU YYE FOR THE AWESOME DEAL!!!

WBD OneStar, Shinwoo Griffin Wing, and a 10-pack of slim kitty string. :smiley:

Wow I have to say this is awesome my order already shipped!!! If I would have know it was going to ship that fast I would have gotten priority so it would come saturday :stuck_out_tongue:

Grabbed a Mr Butcher and a Gleipnir. Would have ordered a Draupnir as well but they sold out while I was busy picking out colours on the other two XD

Yuki

Hub stacked Catalyst…

A YYE medium contest bag. Been wanting one for a while.

Yoyo String Lab AMMO and a CLYW black pickaxe shirt. :wink:

Turquoise thread! New jackrabbit colors! Yeehah!

I bought some toxic string and a new Konkav bearing nothing to special lol

Monkey Finger Gelada!
:o

Been wanting to get one of these for some time.

just picked up a code 2(probably should have had one for a while now haha) and a spyy amplifier!
happy to expand my collection and try two new companies :slight_smile:

YYSL type X, a YYJ Speed Bearing, and the Classic (it was either this or the Alpha Crash, but the only color left was the yellow, which I’m not exactly a fan of)

Red magicyoyo n12 for only $15 and free shipping

Well I didn’t get my yoyo on National YoYo day but a couple days ago I got a Avalanche!!! Also am willing to sell a Aurora if anyone is interested won’t be able to ship it for 2 weeks cause I’ll be out of town but that will be coming in tomorrow.

A dark blue summit and 100 poly string

Snagged myself a Freedom Triton.

Thanks a lot YYE. I don’t have too many yoyos as it is…

Rainbow Fade Sine//Saw and a Paisley @. Gettin on that recrev hype

A #6 YYJ axle WOOOOOT

Hey big spender!

Yuki

1 Like

I got a CLYW x One Drop Summit and some side effects