What brand string does Monkeyfinger use?

So my Pixel Ape came with the string shown in the photo. It is a mixture of orange, white, and black. Does anyone know what brand this is? Is it an MFD Vine?

Ultimately I’d like to know where I can get more in this colorway.

1 Like

Usually it is MFD vine in custom color to match the yo-yo. That is something they do.

4 Likes

I think it’s a very nice something they do.

3 Likes

It is super cool that they do this. But is there any way to get more?

Seems like you can only get 4 standard colours in packs.

I guess the string is something exclusive the the yoyo!

image image they are either vines or ape hangers and I’m almost certain they are vines. Did you get the box with the cards etc?

1 Like

Yeah, the triangular box came with cards and stickers and a patch, oh and a pouch.

1 Like

So check one of the cards describes the types of string Ray has in there.

another matching MFD string from today

3 Likes

@zslane it might be good to invite MFD (Ray?) to reply here if they can. I would also like Vines in other non-solid colors, but no idea how to do that… cc @AndreBoulay

Why don’t you contact Ray and ask him?

Monkeyfingeryoyo@gmail.com

He answers mail.

No kidding…

2 Likes

They used to do custom made strings, I thought they still do just check their website

They used to do wicked custom ano too, I think if you email them you can still get it

1 Like

Yeah he takes time for everyone. So don’t wanna waste it. This is the third time I’ve seen this question in a week.

Well that’s the advantage of answering in public.

Sure you can answer the same question 100 times in 100 private emails… or you can answer it ONE time in a public place… and let people google for it, or send them a link to it.

2 Likes

Lucidity opendoor back and front?

All great answers peeps. All our throws come with Vines, i custom make them to match the different colourways. For bulk though you can only get the 4 basic colors. Both types are the exact same only the color combos are different.

4 Likes

Any chance of bulk string being available in any cool combo colors? I particularly like the neon green / green colored “vines” which look most viney-est!

1 Like

send me an email to monkeyfingeryoyo@gmail.com its not a service that we offer but if you are not in a hurry i can make some next time i’m making Vines to match yoyo’s. If you already have a colour that came with your throw i always make extra. Drop me a line and i’ll see what i have in stock. 20190204_061426

4 Likes

drop me an email monkeyfingeryoyo@gmail.com I might have some in the Lab

3 Likes