What bearing should go with Protostar and Nova

So, because I just lost all my bearings :’( :’( :’( so I want to buy some new ones. Protostar and Nova seem to be the best ones in my collection so I need 2 bearings for them. Can you guys recommend any bearing I should choose. And I don’t think I have enough money for the KK and KKC too. I’ve heard that One Drop 10 balls bearing is great and the bearing also depend on the shape of the yoyo. Is that true? Please help me, thanks.

Feel free to choose what you want.

My thoughts are the Protostar uses a Center Track, so put a Center Track in it. I like how the Protostar behaves stock. The Nova uses a flat bearing, so you have more choices if you want to stick with a flat bearing, but you also have the ability to choose whatever you want. Some people don’t like certain bearings in certain yoyos, and some people like something different than the stock bearing.

If it was me:
Protostar with a Center Track.
Nova with a Terrapin X Wing Cut Dry Play bearing.

That’s what I would do.

I have some questions, so please answer it, ok?

1. Which one is better between Terrapin X Wing Cut Dry Play bearing and OD 10 balls?
  2. Does YYE sells Terrapin X Wing Cut Dry Play bearing. And if YYE don’t, where should I buy it if I can’t buy it on ebay?
  3. If I’m not in USA, does ebay still have the free shipping for me?
  4. Do John(i mean the maker of Terrapin X Wing Cut Dry Play bearing) have an account on YYE?

Hey, is there anyone can help??? ??? ???

Johns account is fjh123, im sure you could buy some bearings from him.

Thanks YoYoFactoryFreak, but what about another questions?

1: I personally thing the Terrapin X Chrome and Wing Cuts are at least as smooth as the OD 10 ball. The Wing Cut bearings merely has a tiny bit cut from the center to help center the string. It’s very slight.
2: NO, YYE does not sell the Terrapin X bearings, but maybe they should. I can also get them direct so it’s all good.
3: I think your status of being a resident would result in charges for international mailing.
4: Oh yes he does have goods status on YYE and other yoyo web forums. His bearings are well liked and he’s a good, honest guy. There’s nothing to worry about. I order MOST of my replacement bearings from him and I’ve been 100% satisfied.