What are you throwing in 2021?

This one was way too wonky to me even being a huge Frank Miller fan. It seemed like he rushed the artwork.

2 Likes

What is?

1 Like

What’s that throw?

3 Likes

i’d like to know too. sweet looking throw.

i don’t see it in the shop…

based on the angular steps on the inner-wall and the shape of the hub area, i’d guess some kind of C3…but that’s just a guess.

it looks a bit like a speedaholic max, but the rings are too wide and the shape of the outer wall is not stepped like that.

kgb

3 Likes

@Lido @Hanker Japan Technologies Kagerou

3 Likes

That’s the 2nd book. Batman: The Dark Knight Returns is the first one and is far superior and the better known of two books. Sorry, off topic!

3 Likes

I like it all.

2 Likes

That’s beautiful :star_struck:

1 Like

I prefer Return of the Dark Knight myself.
Batman kicking Superman’s butt and Joker🤯 as a kid this was amazing.

6 Likes

Crucial Cream and Yoyopalace Sphere.

On a Delrin high at the moment. Love these guys.

21 Likes

Working from home. So I have my pick from my collection.

I have a couple more throws but these are my favorites ATM. Missing is the Bangarang which is under the lid of the case.

20 Likes

Me too! But that colorway is dope

Also the GTX

15 Likes

I’m going to hazard a guess that you’ve never seen this one……

12 Likes

Or this one ?……

10 Likes

Throwing my eH that ed painted up as a trophy in our yoyoexpert fantasy football league a couple years back. Unsure what run it’s from. Anyone know by looks?

23 Likes

No I haven’t.

1 Like

That’s probably a 20 eHTEEN prototype, @edhaponik would know for certain.

5 Likes

Today, after a nice polish, it’s up to him.
You recognize him, right?

(but I want to polish the other raw non blasted too … that I have no other projects for them … for the others blasted … yes! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

13 Likes

yep 18 model in oak. i still have its twin. kinda cool bc we didn’t release it in that wood. the reason it’s blacked out is i used it as a tester when we were briefly considering hand-inked calligraphy (which would gradually fade) rather than laser engraving.

10 Likes

Dark Magic 2 : This yo-yo has me hooked! I’ve been playing with it for 2 weeks and I can’t get enough of feeling how it feels! Old school comes to the rescue;)

21 Likes