What are you throwing in 2021?

OMG a man after my own heart… Please enjoy this!

Also, TMBG’s brand new album “BOOK” is out and its amazing!

3 Likes

I tried that for a few months in one of my favourite keyboards, but the phase recalculations caused a slight stutter in chromoid compensators.

If you want cancel the noise for good, use triangulated frontal couplings.

1 Like

Using the Bangarang with rims today.

17 Likes

Nice! I haven’t heard new music for a long while unless it was a TikTok song lol. Need to get me some time to listen to that.

2 Likes

Throwing Dirty, Freshly that is; Mod 44 D bearing and Hatchback Rims, Rooster and an OG Purple Canary. Cycling them through this Airetic Hyper-Glow Standard.

27 Likes

27 Likes

Nice fan.

6 Likes

Tinman.

7 Likes

Today with Valkyrie.
This yoyo is amazing:

Btw, I’m missing Death pictures here…

21 Likes

Printed Fixie

25 Likes

These are today’s throws

One Drop Legendary Terrarian (Eye of Cthulu)
H Spin Pyro (YoYo Nation #43 w/ Bad Wolfe thic string)

Have a good day, my friends

kgb

20 Likes

Blast from the past!

3 Likes

indeed.

probably showing my age here. but the thing still plays incredible and is beautiful to look at. YYN is the reason i got into yoyo. great forum, really cool community and the store took a bunch of my money. :slight_smile:

kgb

6 Likes

I totally get it! TheYo was my gateway into the online community when I found it end of November 2006 (the 29th IIRC so I’m coming up on my 15th anniversary :scream:). You’ve inspired me to dig out one of my prized possessions:

YoMike (former owner of TheYo, RIP) edition One Drop Cascade from ~2012. I also have a large bearing TheYo 2008 888 that’s another prized possession, but it’s at my apartment and not with me here.

24 Likes

nice throw!!

i love going through the collection and throwing one from back in the day. it brings me back. YYF 401K, Buzz On, YYF 888, XConvict…i probably have too many throws. nah… no such thing. lol.

doing a trick i just learned on a throw i’ve had for years is always fun to me. i think back to when i got the throw and couldn’t do the tricks i do now and it gives me perspective.

i love this hobby.

have a great day.

kgb

9 Likes

Today is the counter jet

Always have love for the undersized

20 Likes

B-grade GWAY Saboteur in “Dark Bape” with a Pixel and some YYSL Ammo.

17 Likes

Don’t fret, he’s coming………

6 Likes

Been throwing around this 6061 Firrox. It’s been nothing but great fun.

17 Likes

Nice, was doubting if it was going to be my Saboteur or Daredevil.

Ended up with Daredevil.

19 Likes