What are you throwing in 2021?

Fusion

33 Likes

Simply WOW! Love the colour one this one! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Busting out the pinks today…

27 Likes

Dressel Designs 5050. I played it for about a half hour and ordered the green colorway as well. I don’t really have the kind of funds to support buying two of the same throw but it had to be done. It feels great in my hand. I had stopped buying yoyos because when I looked at my collection they were all essentially the same yoyo. I’ll be throwing this one in the long term if only because its such a refreshing change from so many similar throws.

26 Likes

WOW!!! That’s high praise. Thank you SO much for the support!!! I’m glad you like it so much!!

6 Likes

27 Likes

wow, Dif-e-Yo Gladiator… very nice!
I’ve always wondered how much its weight is …

3 Likes

I’m using my Duncan Windrunner (7068 ver) it’s a very fun throw totally recommend it :grin:

21 Likes

Fully dressed like this it’s over 70 grams I think.

4 Likes

As a newbie, I have to ask, was Duncan influenced by the Chief here (or with the Tourney)?

3 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi everyone!
I am creating new movements with the hubstacks and they have me quite hooked, they are a great invention for the yoyo;) Could someone tell me what was the first yoyo with a bearing hubstacks?Did yoyofactory invent them?
Thanks and regards!

18 Likes

OD Par Avion with dummy thick @BadWolfeCo suits the 4.7mm gap perfectly. Finding the perfect pairing of string and yoyo is :kissing_smiling_eyes:🤌

24 Likes

I think production wise the miroc was first but the G5 and nimbus were right there

6 Likes

Throw a YWET and No Jive into that group and I could go the rest of my life with only those yoyos. All my favorites.

5 Likes

Hey, thanks a lot for the information!
I did not know the Miroc yo-yo;)

2 Likes

I like the way you think!

I’d also like to add a Wooly Marmot and that would be me done.

4 Likes

Honestly I’m not really sure ?? all I can say is that I love the shape and design of this yo-yo and all Duncan yo-yos play differently one way or another :grin: but in my point of view it does look more on the tourney side to me but I could be wrong ?? :+1:t2::wink:

3 Likes

After a month of searching I finally found a B7 grail, and I’m Loving how damn floaty it is!

25 Likes

Amazing isn’t it? Take care of her

4 Likes