kgb

22 Likes

Love the Spy v Spy!

3 Likes

Yeah. Me too.

Managed to score it on the drop.

kgb

3 Likes

I think there was a spider man color at the drop too. That was a close second choice.

kgb

5 Likes

I am still throwing nothing🙁 it has now been almost a month without serious throwing because of a finger infection👎

3 Likes

Learn to loop with your other hand.

3 Likes

Sportster!! Thanks Dude!

22 Likes

Man that sucks. I’m sorry to hear that. If you really want to throw again you could try to throw loops with your non dominant hand.

1 Like

People keep telling me that, but I feel pretty solid with one handed loops. It’s two handed that gets me🤣

4 Likes

Was the cause of infection yoyo related?!?

1 Like

No, it was an infected hangnail that progressed to a felon finger.

1 Like

I don’t buy new throws often but I did buy a Da Capo. The bearing was destroyed, shield pressed into the race (how does that happen?) but once swapped out it’s a happy yoyo. The last Delrin I had was the OD Cabal and I hated it. Like this though…

25 Likes

That happened to me with my serenade. The bearing was super dirty too. BUT serenade and capo are both awesome throws and shouldn’t be judged on that.

3 Likes

In retrospect, I should have taken a photo of the bearing prior to dumping it into the recycling; the shield was crushed into the race on one half of one side. It looked like it had been subjected to a hole punch tool(!). I have a pot full of bearings so that’s not an issue.

The Da Capo is a satisfying plastic to throw.

5 Likes

Zipfly

3 Likes

The @yoyospirit Independent V2 is a small A bearing 7075 Freehand Clone with its own flare laced with YYSL Type X white.

22 Likes

So you put Duncan caps on it?

2 Likes

I’ve got one of those except in purple. Great throw.

2 Likes

I’ve got the most excellent friends! Thanks to @anon17117379 he basically gave it to me for nothing. Great guy, now if he would only bring back the rhino horn tool………

15 Likes

Yeah it can take Duncan Caps, those caps currently on mine were from a Freehand Pro. Here are some of @yoyospirit 's pics with caps and guts. the Independent V2 is more base on the old MGs but 7075. The V1 was 6061 and also had spacers.

22 Likes