What are you throwing in 2021?

That’s a rad picture. Is froggy your pet?

3 Likes

Nope! Just a neighbor. They come out after the rains in Southern AZ. Before we had our son we would go out on bike rides after the rains and hear tons of them in the ‘river’ (it’s dry like 90% of the time).

5 Likes

Basilisk-D

29 Likes

This looks really compelling.

3 Likes

Thanks—I am super excited about this one. It is a powerful and nimble bi-metal throw.

4 Likes

Mono-Metal Monday :metal:, Mowl Q and Kitty Yellow Regulars :yellow_heart:

24 Likes

At home today with my unwell toddler daughter, and so far I’m throwing these four a lot.

Current throwtation™ comprises of the eh '14, Grail, Peak and Panorama.

She knows what each one is called and we’re both enjoying playing with them. The sound of aluminium against aluminium (and sometimes oak) makes her happy!

35 Likes

It’s a desert toad they come out during the rainy season in the southwest.
Looks like a Great Plains toad (Bufo cognatus).

2 Likes

Zipline x Unspoken Honey Badger with some zipline higby strings. I pretty much have been playing this exclusively since i got it a few weeks ago. I honestly was not expecting to like this one as much as i do, but something about it really clicks with me. It has become my edc.

26 Likes

I also really like this throw, I would say it compares to the CLYW Avalanche, but a bit lighter with a contemporary gap and a matador spike. It just really good on its own.

4 Likes

I took this to town today.

23 Likes

Tishee today.

15 Likes

LOVE THIS SETUP. Use half spec bearing and it’s heaven.

4 Likes

Red One Drop Mini-Spikes and an RSO Soaking YWETi , 65 grams :kissing_heart:

33 Likes

Dang, that’s fresh!!!

3 Likes

Just goofin around in office today

26 Likes

25 Likes

Are pull starts and spike fingerspins possible on these new mini spikes? I’m thinking probably not.

2 Likes

They aren’t that sharp, so matador is some what tricky. Their real value is in their weight being in between Ultralights and Lego SEs and the aesthetic of just looking cool.

6 Likes

Mini spikes? I’ve never heard of those. Where do they come from?

3 Likes