What are you throwing in 2021?

Looks like a Yoyofactory Blade

3 Likes

Is it not? The same printing at the sides, have a look.

1 Like

Ur a both right @r3stless! Sorry I did only know about the blade 2 which was very disappointing.

3 Likes

Still one of my favs :star_struck:

26 Likes

A PC Knick-KNack.

32 Likes

Mono-Metal Mondays, thought I’d play something in my Current Top 3, Basecamp Sherpa set up unresponsive, Knot Bads;

23 Likes

Ti-Surveillance atm.

24 Likes

Akita in a soup can? What the what

19 Likes

I’m still throwing the same boring old Velocity that I’ve been throwing for the past 1-2 months. I hope I get a Wide Angle Shutter. It’s my dream yoyo.

6 Likes

Today this

23 Likes

Learning something new can make any yoyo exciting again.

2 Likes

Nice got the same in blue :wink: Cool engraving and awesome price for a good yoyo

3 Likes

Current lineup. Been grabbing for the Navigator, Wish, and now the Outlier 2 the most.

23 Likes

Can you tell me more about the Wish?
How does it play? Your feeling when playing? Most similar throw? Hahahaa thanks.

1 Like

Loving my shutter and my photo app😉

22 Likes

Honestly it’s SUPER similar to the Navigator. If you head over to the Wish release thread, someone actually pointed out that the Navigator was almost Zach Gormley’s signature throw. So I would say it plays most similarly to that. However, it is different. The rims are a touch wider and it doesn’t have quite the same extent of H feel that you get from the Navigator. But like the Navigator it has a ton of power and it’s shape and size really make it feel like it wants to carry its momentum forward, if that makes any sense. It’s basically a more “refined” Navigator.

19 Likes

dude where did you get that bracelet, nice yoyo tho too lol

1 Like

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:Friend, it’s just a scrunchie to pick up my hair!

Today,skyva☁️

15 Likes

I’ve been seeing the soup cans and I’m so confused as my Akita’s came in standard CLYW boxes. WhTs the difference?

2 Likes

New to forum forget to add the picture to previous post. Sorry.
My xmas gift. iYoyo iceberg, and chainmail counterweight.

Stoked to have found this forum.
Cheers
Canspin65

23 Likes