What are you throwing today?

Wait… what? Those colours look like YYJ Classics!

2 Likes

Only not the shape!

2 Likes

They’re 720s. I just sanded off the logos.

4 Likes

ooooohh yyfben ain’t gonna like that one bit mister

4 Likes

patreon-exclusive G2 Hawk in the “mystic gemstone” speckle

IMG_7847

16 Likes

Looks cool! In the World on a String DVD there’s a clip of someone at YYF dripping and splattering the colors onto yoyos. Pretty cool. It’s art. I do not understand the process of what takes place next but I’d like to see some colorways with color(s) drybrushed on…so you can see brushstrokes. Everything seems to be dripped and splattered now which is kind of limiting, right?
@AndreBoulay @YoYoExpertGarrett @G2_Jake

3 Likes

i remember that clip! think it was tyler severance who was doing the Jackson Pollock work. were those supernovas?

3 Likes

Not sure what yoyo…

2 Likes

Check out some of my latest swirls. You can see brush marks.

7 Likes

Love this yoyo!! I carry it every time I go out! Thing is a beast!!

3 Likes

This stuff.IMG_20190109_120048 thanks @mOonman_V and a certain Jarhead.

13 Likes

What’s that one in the middle? Looks fun.

I’m throwing my DLRN today

3 Likes

That is a Hawk.

4 Likes

20190109_023117

I got these as a gift to myself for my birthday (end of Dec) opened them after new years and been enjoying them ever since, I’ve only had one metal throw EVER as teen, now that I’m rediscovering yo-yoing I’m super stoked to start collecting again now that have money to spend. I was a little reluctant at first to try TopYo as I’m unfamiliar with the brand but so far I’m pretty impressed, I also bought a ton of wedges and a protostar (lost my old one) being familiar with YYF and having a special place in my heart for vibrant translucent colors, I’ve heard mixed reviews but I’ve got 4 with no problems, cheers!

11 Likes

bahhh, my mistake! fixed, thanks!

2 Likes

Testing and posting a hickory Ballsy.

20190110_103234

15 Likes

Butterfly XT Hello Kitty model

18 Likes

That is so dang cute. But I just don’t understand how you guys can stand to play with such low-performance throws. :confused:

5 Likes

The Ballsy is a high performance fixed axle yoyo. :blush:

8 Likes

I have thrown my zebrahwood Harbinger everyday this year. It broke in so nicely.

7 Likes