What are you throwing today?

Today I have been throwing the Onedrop Vanguard I got for Christmas. I enjoyed it to begin with but the bearing was a bit dodgy however I took it apart, cleaned it and added a tiny tiny drop of lube and now it is almost silent, smooth and completely unresponsive. Lovely :slight_smile:

7 Likes

A Hatchet that codinghorror sent me. Very nice throw with a grooved bearing. Many Thanks.

photo P1000445_zpsaxhksjrw.jpg

8 Likes

This Onedrop Vanguard which I am loving:

SAM_4513

Also this lovely beast CLYW Puffin:
SAM_4512

14 Likes

Like the colorway of that Vanguard.

3 Likes

One Top Drop Deck :heart:

20190105_122709

17 Likes

Deck Drop Top One you mean?

And that thing is repping my Steelers colors, so you should probably go ahead and send it my way

7 Likes

Nice try buck-o

5 Likes

Hahaha well the bucko’s are our baseball team, not football, but they’ve got the same colors so that works too

(People call PGH Pirates the bucko’s…jokes no good if u have to explain em…I know I know)

5 Likes

#unintentionalinsidejoke

5 Likes

How did you get the black one?

4 Likes

I love my Vanguard too, yours looks 100x cooler than mine.

3 Likes

Well, take a seat and we’ll go back in time.

I started throwing about 2 years ago. I asked the Reddit throwers community which aluminum unresponsive yoyo I should buy, and an overwhelming majority suggested the top deck.

So I went over to yoyoexpert and ordered this bad boy, solid black unengraved. It was the LAST one in stock, and it was my first aluminum unresponsive.

11 Likes

Maybe my favorite yo-yo in my entire collection

20 Likes

That looks great, nickel and copper? If so, where’s the other one?

4 Likes

The other half swap I have stowed away for future use. Both are b-grades sold direct from Onedrop’s site last December.

6 Likes

I love the Nickel and Copper. I had never really seen the Nickel in person until a week or two ago. The Nickel Parlay. I would love the Parlay and Deep State in Nickel. Those are probably my 2 favorites throws from One Drop.

If you ever decide to sell one let me know.

7 Likes

Grail
IMG_7982

16 Likes

Hay-o!

5 Likes

Quail, Half Clear Half Champagne

Zipline, Paul Harness, Strangz

16 Likes

A lovely pink Peak 2.

13 Likes