What are you throwing today?

Now that’s an unpopular opinion.

1 Like

Not really any noticeable vibe. Just these fouls in the plating in the IRG rim/lip area. Can’t see them looking at the cups head on, and they make a cool fart noise while you thumb grind.
20190812_153055

9 Likes

I’ve had an easier time looping with jojos that’s aren’t double/triple looped around the axle…makes pull starting harder especially when you’re double fisting

4 Likes

I feel dumb for not knowing this…but what do you mean by pull starting?

1 Like

I feal your pain. I just damaged mine the other day. Not as cool a story though, just a good ole introduction to my hard tile.

8 Likes

He means hand start. Or push start. Or thumb start.

Like getting the yo back to your hand without winding it.

2 Likes

I was performing for a summer camp in my town and forgot it was outside when I was picking my
5A yo-yo. Oops.

4 Likes

Pariah is soooooo much better than Charm

1 Like

I usually rotate my throws pretty regularly. Taking a different one with me to work than I play with at home, and switching both positions up almost daily. But since I got this copper Parlay on Friday I have not been able to put it down. It just feels so good. Makes me want to sing.

4 Likes

The o-ting. I have a couple organics that I really like, this is one of them.

10 Likes

Devonian Iowa fossils and a Pragma!

20 Likes

That’s such an interesting ano pattern, kinda ruined by that engraving, but the black rims look great with those colors.

5 Likes

@codinghorror mind taking a profile shot?

I usually don’t like acid washes…but this looks pretty awesome!

Any idea on what the engraving is suppose to be? I can’t figure out if it’s random or if it’s suppose to say something or be an image of something.

3 Likes

The Pragma acid wash is pretty awesome. I believe the engraving spells out Pragma in somewhat cryptic text. It’s kind of like the Radius engraving has Shion spelled out.

3 Likes

Oh man 7075 really is more durable. Played a few hours today but mainly only some unfeelable burn marks. No breaks in ano yet

13 Likes

The large ones in the middle are lower case greek letters, πραγμα.

π Pi
ρ Rho
α Alpha
γ Gamma
μ Mu
α Alpha
10 Likes

I have always thought of the Abduction as kinda the ultimate 3A yo-yo. Thanks @unprldelliot!!

4 Likes

14 Likes

I remember all I could think about the first 15 minutes or so was “man, these are heavy” but the extra weight feels so much nicer after I got used to it.

And then I switched to my Boosts after an hour or so and it felt like switching from a 70g to 60g yoyo in 1a :joy:

4 Likes

Dude…that’s freaking awesome! Well done and thank you!!

3 Likes