What are you throwing 2024?

They finally added clear and black. It was just red for a while. I bet more colors are coming real soon.

3 Likes

Actually…did they come out in blue?

2 Likes

I see. The answer was already there. I am moving in super slow motion today it feels like.

2 Likes

Very much enjoying 5A this May.
And i am sold on soft CW. This Gummyweights is awesome.

33 Likes

Shutter and rainbow Gummyweight on a sunny day

32 Likes

I’m seeing lots of gummy weights and I feel like I might need one.

6 Likes

29 Likes

36 Likes

I LOVED that throw while I had it during the pay it forward. I just never find myself in a position to grab one for myself.

3 Likes

30 Likes

If they did release any other colors of micro caps… I’ve missed them and that is unacceptable!!!

5 Likes

Hello from Disneyland Paris. Present for my daughters birthday. We and my little pink holiday throw having a good time :sunny:

31 Likes

:point_right:t2: The Yokel :point_left:t2:

19 Likes

I like to keep a handful of throws out at a time. I’ve not swapped them out in about a month and did so today. The Sudo never leaves the rotation :slight_smile:

36 Likes

I’m still playing my Summit and met up with my friend who is still daily jamming the proto Uppercut I gave her that was acquired from A-May-zing last year. This yoyo is still sick and makes me want my own again lol.

It’s always kinda interesting to see where random protos end up eventually.

31 Likes

How is the wave? They’ve popped up relatively inexpensive a few times and I sleep every time. Kinda wish I wouldn’t.

3 Likes

Panzer. Eclipse Ogre Arousal

Wild name but the rainbow bearing is definitely arousing.

27 Likes

25 Likes

Ti Albatross

24 Likes

Todays been a respawn day

27 Likes