Hey, just got mine, same batch:

Suberb Throw

26 Likes

Pair

Set

Match

@rnsy @yyfben2.deactivated @lytelvin

28 Likes

Hey Shwa, do you like the Khuno? I missed that drop, sad times. . .

1 Like

Khuno is a must have. I was late to the drop too. stays on plane for days!

Feels like a Summit on steroids. :slight_smile: both are must haves.

4 Likes

Sooooooo gooood

1 Like

Awwwwww :cry:!!! @rnsy, possible Khuno restosk in the future? :relaxed:

3 Likes

They have a name now. “Executives.”
In “Casual”

And “Business Professional”

Seriously these are both ageless strings. I’ve been hammering them all week, and the only sign of ware is the nylon core fraying, but even the nylon is super tough. It sheds a bit, but the string still looks new.

10 Likes

I dont think many people know about this one… but it has become a staple in my bimetal performance lineup. The ALTA by YYF. Feels normal weight which is unusual for such big SS rims- zippy and soooooo stable. Straight and sharp lines with a ~42mm width, feels unique and crisp.

27 Likes

Dude that one looks awesome!

1 Like

When did this release?? This looks amazing

2 Likes

Apparently in 2018… but idk, i got it in a trade. Some of my favorite throws dont have a lot of exposure or popularity.

It plays lighter and faster than it looks, especially compared to the GTX. Here it is next to the gtx. The cup is almost identical.

22 Likes

Dang these look nice. Ill defiantly keep my eye out for a Alta even though I haven’t seen any so far haha

1 Like

Beater rolled in today.

36 Likes

Can’t wait for these

1 Like

I see PBxYYF on the rim

PB?

1 Like

I remember when this came out. It looked awesome and I was intrigued by it but never got around to buying one. Considering how much hype the Edge Beyond had, I always wondered why this model didn’t take off as much, seeing as they had some similar design elements, particularly the “beyond the edge” steel rim design.

I might still need to grab one some day.

This is a signature model for Brazilian player Paolo Bueno. It was a follow up to the Paolista.

4 Likes

none planned so far, but we have a variant in the works : )

4 Likes

It could be that the Alta suffered from having come out when the hot trend was towards ever-wider yoyos. At only 42mm wide, the Alta is probably considered by some as practically a slimline.

3 Likes

42mm has the feels!

ILYY Lynx in Traubensaft (grape juice) color

A floaty and enjoyable throw. Compared it to my RSO Tiramisu2 and it definitely has a similar feeling of float to me.

Would love to see/hear this thing in Titanium to be honest. It just doesn’t have the “ting” it deserves as is.

28 Likes