Western Washington meets. Next on April 14th!

Hi! We have a nice lil group in the Tacoma/Olympia area that has gotten together for 2 meets since PNWR and we’ve had a blast. We have a few people who are willing to rotate hosting at their houses so far. If anyone is interested please hit me up! We had been communicating via facebook messenger previously, but just started a discord to gather people. If neither of those work, i’m happy to be the liason :slight_smile: Happy throwing y’all!

7 Likes

I’m up north in Marysville and I’m usually busy but it’s good to know there’s some locals holding it down! When do you all usually meet?

1 Like

Its been sporadic but on a weekends so far. I think we’ll start talking about when to have another one soon.
Theres one in seattle too tho!

1 Like

Hi Kaylee, My son is relatively new, but hooked, and competed at PNWR. We would love to connect with other local folks if meet ups are kid friendly (I would join him). We are located in NE Seattle, but willing to travel. Thanks, Chris

3 Likes

Heyyo! I’m part of the club. We’re meeting this Sunday most likely. I don’t see any reason why we wouldn’t welcome you but I sent the club a message just in case. I’ll send you the details once I get confirmation.

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick reply Ben! That would be awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Check your messages! You’re more than welcome to join us. I sent you the details in your DM

2 Likes

Just as Ben said, we’d love to have yall join us!

3 Likes

Hi Ben,
Thanks will do!
Sincerely,
Chris

1 Like

Well let me know if you come out towards Spokane.

1 Like

Hey Y’all, the PNW scene has been very active since I last posted! Still want to see lots more of your faces at meets though :slight_smile: We are currently planning two more meets:
September 17th in Lakewood from 12-3. DM me or @RC_yo-yo for details.
October 1st in Seattle from 1-4. Dm me for more details on that one.

We have a little discord group for planning and chatting so if any local people want to join that also DM me :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Friday October 20th at my house in Lacey.
Noon to whenever.

DM me for address :heart:

2 Likes

Next meet is soon! All are welcome as always :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Always on days I have DnD :cry:

I hope y’all have fun!

DnD at 10am?! I have dnd sunday too :laughing: just in thw afternoon though.
Would a saturday work better for you?

We usually play all day, we’re all in healthcare and school so one day a month is usually all we have!

Either day will be fine, I just need to hurry up and finish the next four years of classes lol

1 Like

Next meet in a little over a week :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Back down to olympia at my house for our next meet!

Next meet is set in stone :slight_smile:

See yall soon!