VsNYYC

That is a very good suggestion. Will put up!

Because wants and needs are distinct. I don’t know that anyone is arguing the community needs VsNYYC, its owner or its models (and its/his/their absence over the past few years has proven that out). However, a lot of people, myself included, enjoy the way several of the VsNYYC yo-yos played and would welcome accumulating more of them. Do I need another Ti-Walker? Nope. But I want another, and I would prefer not to have to pay an arm and a leg to get it due to its scarcity.

And really, we’re dealing with a luxury toy commodity, so needs aren’t really germane to the discussion. I don’t need any new yo-yos, or 99% of the ones I currently own, but you can be sure I’ll be buying many more in the near future.

I guess part of the issue is conflating the company, its story and owner with the products. I enjoy the products–I could leave other stuff behind.

1 Like

VsNYYC. He sleeps with the fishes. Shimone Ha-Shalome :slight_smile:

I agree that we have had enough topics about this in the past here on the forums.

Rather than hypotheticals if Heath does want to start something back up it would be in his best interest to present it himself online properly. His situation was complicated and a long time ago. Most people are guessing how it happened or what he did to correct it and that isn’t fair to anyone.

If he wants to start a company - it won’t be easy - but let’s wait for him to announce that in person and then it can be discussed with the proper criticism it deserves.

Locked - Thanks!

3 Likes