FS: YYR TM, Fair Trade Yoyo Project Y, Mowl Surveil

All are in at least 8/10 condition unless otherwise noted. Prices are shipped CONUS, F&F, but you are welcome to pay G&S fees if you like. Take $5 off of for every additional jojo purchased!

Fair Trade Yoyos - Project Y - $50

YoyoJam X-Convict - No Caps, Cracks, Beat - $20

Rain City Skills Guitarist - $30

Mowl Surveil - $65 with brown bag/box

Yoyorecreation TM - $40 - Light Blue - Since it’s a Lucky Box it COULD be a B-Grade. Ano looks great, and it has a little fingernail vibe, but plays great! Only thrown twice. No hits.

14 Likes

Dude pokemon pinball! Oh man sooooo many fantastic games for the older gameboys…

10 Likes

If you want one of these I’ll throw in that pokemon pinball :wink:

5 Likes

Pff like i have time to play video games anymore… appreciate the offer though

3 Likes

Payday Bump! I know you’re browsing at work! I see you! Buy a couple yoyos or a gameboy, or I’m telling the boss!

2 Likes

B U M P

Full sentence

Bumping. Can ship tomorrow!

3 Likes

Bumparino. Need funds for Nats. Can Ship Monday.

1 Like

This happened to my car yesterday. Please buy some yoyos, lol.

8 Likes

Papa needs a couple CV axles and struts! Help!

1 Like

Burp.

Excuse me.

2 Likes

Halp

4 Likes

And new tires. Those are super worn.

5 Likes

Yes 100%. Literally had the tires scheduled for this weekend then this happened. Construction company’s insurance should be taking care of it now though, so all proceeds will go to Nats, lol.

2 Likes

One last bump to try and get extra funds for Nats.

6 Likes

Bump! Added a couple freaky minis. Probably going to add more this week as well. We’ll see.

1 Like

Sorry for additional bump. Decided to list some dunks, a pano, and a bumblebee. Also forgot this obligatory name-on-post-it-pic.

4 Likes

Bump! Hashtag Sold.

1 Like

Bumparino! Order in the next hour (by 2:30pm PST) and get 10% off so I don’t have to go to the post office more than once!

4 Likes

Bump! DaCapo pending!

2 Likes