Variety for Sale! - FTY, Thesis, G2, YYF, Gameboys!

I’d love to do a ‘many for one’ trade (wherein you get a bunch of these, and I get one of yours), but of course open to sale. All are in at least 8/10 condition unless otherwise noted. Prices are shipped CONUS, F&F, but you are welcome to pay G&S fees if you like. Take $5 off of for every additional jojo purchased!
Quark and Impact Gone!

I have a few modded Gameboys, and could definitely part with at least one of them. If this interests you, please let me know. TFT Pocket for $110, bivert and red backlit OG DMG for $175, teal backlit Pocket (voltage regulator installed, faint vertical lines, and a pressure splotch) for $80. It’s my own amateur work, but solid. (Ignore the SP, that has been gifted).

These are hard to photograph, so a couple close-ups:

I have come a long way since these so I could also offer assembly service if you’d like to send me original consoles and mod parts. I have better examples that I’m keeping if you’d like to see more!

8 Likes

Dude pokemon pinball! Oh man sooooo many fantastic games for the older gameboys…

5 Likes

If you want one of these I’ll throw in that pokemon pinball :wink:

2 Likes

Pff like i have time to play video games anymore… appreciate the offer though

3 Likes

Payday Bump! I know you’re browsing at work! I see you! Buy a couple yoyos or a gameboy, or I’m telling the boss!

1 Like

B U M P

Full sentence

Bumping. Can ship tomorrow!

Bumparino. Need funds for Nats. Can Ship Monday.

This happened to my car yesterday. Please buy some yoyos, lol.

3 Likes

Papa needs a couple CV axles and struts! Help!

Burp.

Excuse me.

Halp

And new tires. Those are super worn.

2 Likes

Yes 100%. Literally had the tires scheduled for this weekend then this happened. Construction company’s insurance should be taking care of it now though, so all proceeds will go to Nats, lol.

1 Like

One last bump to try and get extra funds for Nats.