FS: YYR TM, Fair Trade Yoyo Project Y, Mowl Surveil

Bumptronic!

I believe the Mono came in a black colour YoYoFreaks box.

2 Likes

Thanks! Definitely don’t have that. Adjusting price now.

1 Like

Bump! DaCapo gone!

2 Likes

Mono pending. Bump the rest!

1 Like

Mono GONE! Let’s make a deal! Try out a few of these, send me a Chopsticks Gorilla, or Astraea, or Atomic Crash!

Buy my yoyos please.
Unknown editions are supposed to sell quick.
My collection needs thinning.
Please!

I can ship today or tomorrow, take $7 off for each yoyo if you buy two or more through the end of the day!

1 Like

C’mon gang I need one more sale to justify my next purchase!

No one wants a full set of Dunks ahead of the Rebound drop?!

One more bump. Then I’ll let it rot.

4 Likes

Bumblebee available ?

Take everything for $350 or a single Titanium with SEs!

That Unknown Slam Dunk is fire.

2 Likes

And it could be YOUR fire!

1 Like

Respawn Lite gone!

Bumblebee gone! Total reduced to take the lot! $250 for all of them, or take them all plus $50 for an Ti with SEs! (Gravity, Ari, etc.).

1 Like

Bump. Combined with some YYR I had in a separate thread. Still on the hunt for a titanium yoyo with side effects.

Let’s make deals! None of these prices are solid!

2 Likes

Bump: for your car.

3 Likes

Bump! Insurance is handling the car, but fellow throwers can handle the gaping hole in my soul where a titanium yoyo with Side Effects should be.

If you purchase today, 8/22/2022! - All for $350, or $5 off any jojo (on top of the $5 off for 2+ throws, meaning, 2 throws for $15 off, 3 for $20 off, etc).

3 Likes

Protostar Sold!

Added Mowl Surveil, YYF Steel Shutter, and YYR Triad

Still looking for a Gravity, Ari, Alliance, Sushi, Droid, etc. If it’s titanium and has SEs, I want to talk to you. I may not be able to afford what you got, but knowing a goal is half the battle. Also a 000 in Ultra-matte would not be unwelcome.

May the Force be with you.

2 Likes

And also with you.

1 Like