Upgrading

So a few weeks back i got into yoyoing i ordered a yoyofactory fast 201. Im looking to upgrade as the starbust response system is starting to wear away from use. So any reccomendation as to what i should upgrade to. I am looking to buy two yoyo’s one for 1A and another is my introduction to to 2A.

You want 2 for 2A(two handed looping) and 1 for 1A(string tricks, such as what your Fast 201 is designed for)

What’s your budget? Any particulate things you are looking at or you find interest?

northstar for 1a

Asteroid for 1A

Whats your budget?

A good start into a more modern response system and something that will take you further and stick with you for a while would be any of the Bi-metal yoyos from yoyojam.

Dark Magic 2, Or Atmosphere are yoyos I recommend highly to people around your level. Great play, modern design, and will take you quite far in yoyoing.

As for 2A play, look into getting a pair of Yoyojam Unleashed. Great 2A loopers without any hassle of much maintenance.

A set of those and a Bi-metal yoyojam, and you will be set, and good to go.

:wink:

J

Bi-metal yoyojam is a good idea. Comes with a bearing for responsive and unresponsive play. Great for learning.