University sale, HELP ME SURVIVE

University is WAY more expensive than I thought it would be, and my bank account is nigh on empty, so I’ve cut the prices on all of these by A LOT. also doing bundle deals, bundles get 10$ off per yoyo in the bundle! that means 2 yoyos = 20$ off, 3 yoyos = 30$ off, and so on! Please consider buying something to help me get through my education!

Prices don’t include shipping or Paypal fees if you choose to use G&S, I live in Canada and use Paypal only.

!

RecRev Sine//Saw, all damage pictured, vibe, but tuneable to smooth if you REALLY know what you’re doing. one of the stax has come loose from it’s seat, so it doesn’t crank all the way down when screwing back together, but still enough to throw without performance issues. No original packaging. 30$

RecRev Facade, all damage pictured, visible vibe, but not that much string vibe considering this, about normal RecRev amounts. no original packaging. 30$

2 Likes

I would love to cop that flashback

1 Like

PM’d about a Bundle deal

2 Likes

bump 11!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.