Tropic Spins Official Manufacturer's Thread

*OP lol

Update!

Capricorn Design has changed! For real this time! No more nub, but instead a flat cup! This gives the yoyo a better look and is great for fingerspins! Also, and a popular demand, we rounded the rims a bit so it won’t hurt when a tight bind comes your way. The yoyo is NOT skinnier than the original, it’s just because of the close up view. Same specs!

Hope you guys enjoy!

We finally got the files in for the Capricorn prototypes! After 18 days of trial and error we finally got it! You guys won’t be disappointed at the end result.

Holy Wow! That looks awesome!

Thanks!!

Amazing news! The manufacturer of our prototypes said that they should be done in a week! This is incredible news!

glad you’re finally getting them :slight_smile: hope they turn out well!

lol next week, the 16th is my birthday haha

Cool

I dont think Ill be getting one Cause Im trying to save money

But I wish you he best of luck

Ah, no worries! You’ll probably get a chance to try one sooner or later!

Capricorn pics posted!

Looks like a solid design with great specs! I usually don’t comment on up and coming companies since most of them never get past the CAD stage but glad you guys are actually making progress. I’ll make sure to be on the lookout for these.

1 Like

Thanks man! Means a lot!

Man, are those nice, I saw them on the Instagram! Looks like a YYR. Only better

:o :o ooohhh There all nice and shiny

those look really nice, I’m really glad you got those produced!

Haha, you and me both man!

Really interested in trying it.

Had a chance to sili and play one yet? Great-looking design, and major congrats for actually getting to the physical proto stage.

I can tell those are pictures from the machinists. Also the bearing seat and response weren’t machined yet when those pics were taken.

D’oh, I didn’t look all that carefully. Still, cool progress!