FS: Luftverk OG 000

Hello all, here I will be me parting with what I thought would be my dream yoyo. It really is an amazing player. It has the vibe all 000’s came with. Sadly it was polished by the previous owner due to some damage he wanted to smoothen.The engraving is still clean, pretty, and unharmed. I can provide photos if anybody wants to see. I really like how it looks and sounds. All the marks on it are repairable by a few minutes of this process you see Jeffrey do here:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKcJN5rh78D/
So if you are a little handy, you’ll end up with a MIB First run 000 by Luftverk. Due to the extreme shipping price I had to pay, and import taxes. (The seller was not very understanding.) I can’t offer you the bargain I’d prefer to offer for this. I am going to ask for 310$, we can discuss shipping and you can message me with an offer. I really don’t think I’ll be interested in trades, but if you think you have a really special offer, hit me up.

5 Likes

Would you sell that Marco?

Love my 000 but I don’t know if I would consider a yoyo as “MIB” if the buyer (or seller, for that matter) would have to do a polishing job on the yoyo.

6 Likes

Well, it’s about time we agreed on something, lol🥳

Mint in box can only be a New yoyo with no obvious signs of use whatsoever.

We all know it is possible to get a brand new yoyo that has defects missed or disregarded by the Factory. And possibly accepted by the buyer as slightly defective MIB from seller. Either deliberate oversight or lazy QC. Etc…

But being the second owner of a yo-yo that was restored from a damaged state to possibly pretty decent current shape, is Not Mint. No matter how you wanna cut it.

That’s like your New car gets in a big wreck and you tell the insurance company you want a new car replacement. And they tell you, ‘Don’t worry, the Bodyshop is going to restore it to New Factory condition.

They may do a Great job on the car. But it will Never be ‘new’(mint) again.

Restoring a yo-yo to almost like new is possible.

But MIB means new/unused in box.

It doesn’t mean ‘fixed up like new’.

PS. My 2 000’s are pretty darn smooth. Obviously I have no way of knowing how many were vibey? But they ‘all’ weren’t.

11 Likes

Speak for yourself.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.