Trade/sell Rec Rev No 9 ,Red Edition Hitman

Up for Trade/sale a New, Only throw a few times to test… Blue/Black Marbled Rec Rev no 9. You can see it at this store. Absolutely beautiful. Also to trade/sell a Red Foxtail General 2. Both yoyos are mint. The Foxtail is about the smoothest yoyo I have ever thrown. No scrapes, no dings no dents… flawless. Both yoyos don’t fit in my hand right. Nothing wrong with them. Just too big or too wide… I also have a excellent condition/ no scrapes, dents nor dings…Hitman Red Edition for sale/trade. It has the Koncave bearing. You know how expensive they are…pm for pics and any offers. they don’t seem to want to load. Metal trades only… could do 2 for 1. And cash is always good. You won’t be disappointed!!! ALL REASONABLE OFFERS will be responded to. Shipping is not included. It runs around $5.
rec rev no 9 $45/offer
foxtail general 2 $35/offer
Red edition Hitman $50/offer

I am looking for a campfire, y factor, m1 . Or whatever>>>Must be in GOOD Condition… no beaters.

Do you want a Dark Magic II Spade edition w/o caps (flawless) for your No.9? I’ll throw in an extra 5 strings and a CenterTrac bearing

No pix posted.