Please close

Trade only not for sale at the moment.

Looking for these One Drop Saturday Markets
Rev, 1to1, Par Avion, Kuntosh, Küntosh 5000QV, VTwo, Virtuoso, Code 1.

Markmont MCMO Saturday Market
Doc Pop Day Tripper Saturday Market

For trades I have the following.

Summit forgot colorway mint no box
Rally green mint with box
Cabal black mint with box
Prescription Swap Ooze mint with box
Overture No Rug mint with box
Clique stainless steel mint with box

4 Likes

Do you happen to know which version of the Clique this one is?

1 Like

I was not aware there were different versions anything I can look for?

1 Like

There is a version 2 I believe but I definitely remember one was stone washed and one was polished, they may have it in their information of the clique on one drops site

2 Likes

They only list stone washed finish but do mention more than one run, but only stone washed nothing about another finish. Maybe the two runs just looked a little different?

1 Like

I think the 2nd run was lighter. @da5id?

Must not have been much difference, since the website doesn’t mention it.

1 Like

No it was definitely stonewashed, my roommate at the time got one, and still has it, it’s polished, first run, and a guy, we never greatly were friends with, but we all would throw together, just to be around other yoyoers lol and he I know had the second run, and I know it was stonewashed, because he wouldn’t shut up about it lol it’s name to him was, the stonewashed clique everytime he said it lol but I felt like they were different a tiny bit when one drop announced the second run, maybe they have the pictures or posted on their Instagram or their Flickr, but they don’t mention the eclipse lunar very much, I think some things skip through the fingers on getting posted when they already wrote one out

1 Like

I had it backwards, my old roommate has the 1.5 version and the guy we knew had the first

4 Likes

im interested in that Overture,
would you take a very slightly used atlas or horizon, a crucial 2 bearing and some custom strings?

Only looking for trades that i have listed but thank you for the offer.

Forgive me but what are Saturday markets?

1 Like

Just a colorway here is an example of a couple for reference

I forgot! I gotta ask, how in the hell, is the that rally still not cracked? Do you live somewhere where the temperature is relatively the same? We get pretty damn hot in the summer and really cold in the winter and all my buddies rally’s have cracked in the winter. Just sitting on his yoyo display too.

2 Likes

Out of the 5 ive had the two i have left have yet to develope any cracks. I know they’re prone to it with age but this one and my white one have somehow outlasted. I live in Nevada so its typically dry and we fluctuate allot on temperature so definitely not the climate.

1 Like

Dang, that’s rad, and I know my roommate got one, it was all nice and good, then winter hit, he pulled it out and it was cracked, all the yoyos were cold on the display, since it was like 15°f. Then he found a brand new one in box, never used. It was good until mid winter hit and I went to pull it out to throw it one morning, noticed it was cracked on both sides and was so scared to tell him lol I felt like he thought I did it, but I showed him and he said he expected it to crack, it’s a sick yoyo, just not a great design in the long-run, but it’s weird because those Northstars from yyf last forever. Must have a lil thicker plastic rims or something

2 Likes

Bump still looking

Up up up

Still on the hunt

Last bump before I close and try again later

Please close