Tons NEW! Wooly Markmont, H5, Darkstar, 54, Sas, BvM, C13, + More!!!

:slight_smile:Wants:
YoyoRecreation- Anything, especially Blink
Turning Point- Anything
YoyoJoker-Anything
C3 Master Galaxy
CLYW Avalanche, Sasquatch, Peak, Gnarwhal, Chief, Canvas
x3 Stampede
Ten-Yo Decapod
MonkeyFinger Evil Yo
YYF MVP- Black and gold or Cherry Edition, Supernova, Super G, G-Funk, Yuuksta, Severe '09 w/ Caps, C13
Spyy Pro, Supra, Flying V, Solaris
Anti-yo Busine$$, Eetist, Bape, YWET
One Drop Burnside, Dietz, Project 2’s
Big Brother Wedgie
VsNewton Battosai- Special edition or colorway
General Yo BA Hatrick, Essence, Torrent II, Entheos, 5-Star, Magnum (Would really like Gen Yo right now!)
Jazz-Yo Regulus
Chico Heavy Hitter, The Flyer
Ilyy St. Eel, Greyhound, Lio, E1NS, Torino

I HAVE:

http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/2772/1001436i.jpg

EBAY Link with PICS and descriptions:http://www.ebay.com/sch/beau_777/m.html?item=150717533884&viewitem=&_trksid=p4340.l2562

Mint in box green YYF Grind Machine 2! -LIke new in the box with the original “Dorothy” bearing. Confirmed this is a rare 1st run! $90 firm or trade.

Anti-Yo Busine$$- All purple with engravings on both sides.  Smooth but not mint, has marks.  Really great throw. $50Pending…

Hspin OG Pyro- One of the best looking throws, love the laser engraved flames! Comes with tube, few pinpricks/marks, but otherwise in excellent shape. Pending

Chico Del Toro- Mint condition.  One of the best ano’s I’ve seen. Very bright, bold purple.  Not sure I want to get rid of this.  Very fast playing undersize.  High quality.  Grinds like a GenYo. $75

Hspin Cut- MIB Mint, Gold.  One of the fastest and best playing throws.  A true performer that is really cool looking as well. $75

CLYW & One Drop Wooly Markmont- Mint with box! Very rare, really great throw, much better than the Wooly Marmot or Markmont. $120

One Drop 54- Black Smoke Monster colorway! Great player! Has a few minor dings on the rims. $75

One Drop Nickel Dang- MIB, new.  Just bought it.  Awesome throw, very similar to the Code 1, really only looking to sell. $120

Big Brother Juvenile Offender- Half red, half silver.  A beastly player that is super stable and has a great grinding finish. Near mint, one tiny pinprick. $75

CLYW Rockabully Sasquatch- Near mint, one flatspot on inner rim.  Some “clyw” vibe.  Looks great in person, much better than the pics- $95. Trade for Engraved Sasquatch or YWET.

CLYW Ogopogo BvM- Has a good amount of marks on the rims, but still plays great with only a little vibe.  I really like the BvM, one of my favorites. $65

YYF Nova- Black w/ orange acid wash.  Looks really nice.  Great little player, very impressed. 1 tiny mark.  $45 or trade for Yuuksta or GFunk.

C3 H5- One of the smoothest, longest spinning yoyo’s!  Very fun to play!  One tiny mark. $100

YYF C13- Mint! Hard to find throw.  One of the best undersize ever made.  Very long spin time, super fast. Black w/ black splash. $75

Spyy Pro- Pink and red wash.  Probably my favorite throw right now.  This throw is amazing.  Stable, wide, long spinning, and fast.  Lots of dings, but still plays great.  Would make a perfect “beater”. $50

Magic Yoyo Desperado N5
- Really, really good. No joke.  Super smooth, wide, stable.  Almost as good as my Spyy pro! Mint. $30

God Tricks Destiny- Amazing throw.  On par with my C3’s.  Really. Mint- $55

C3 Darkstar- Light blue, mint with box.  Very stable, good throw.  Long spinning and smoooth! $75

Bearings for Sale!! Desheilded and cleaned ultrasonically.  Your choice of dry or lightly lubed with VM4.  Like new or new condition!!

Standard 8-balls from various makers- $3.50 shipped, or $2.50 with yoyo purchase or trade. 7 available

One Drop 10-ball bearings- $5 each- 3 available

Premium Aluminum Case- Professional, holds 15, very thin and sleek- $40 Pending a trade…