Yo-Yo Dutch auction - Rare Tom Kuhns, ProYos, and more

I put a bunch of rare Tom Kuhn Yo-Yos up for sale in an online Dutch auction in an effort to raise funds for a research trip for my book on Tom Kuhn Yo-Yos. A Dutch auction is a reverse auction where the prices drop over time and you buy when the price drops to a point you’re willing to pay. Take a look at the catalog here:

16 Likes

Did you get the silver bullet prototype that was on eBay a few years ago?

1 Like

I did not. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

I do t know who got it either, since it’s an unmarked plane looking yoyo I only hope they know the significance of it and didn’t trash it.

1 Like

Both of the Infinite Illusion Devil Girl No Jives have been sold. Also, the burgundy Metallic No Jive is gone.

I will be decreasing prices on Friday and adding a few more yo-yos to the Dutch Auction.

Also, I managed to find one of the yo-yos on my want list (Thanks @Grunt).

3 Likes

@edhaponik Was looking for a 2 Girls No Jive at one point

It’s safe :wink:

11 Likes

I thought they were talking about this one. :rofl:

6 Likes

Thank god, someone else knew what it was.

1 Like

I’ve added a section of non-Tom Kuhn yo-yos to the auction including a Stunt Pilot 3 with a red propeller.

1 Like

I assume the Bayfield is an Imperial?

It is a butterfly.

Thanks for clarifying this.

I’ve dropped the prices in my yo-yo Dutch Auction again. I’ve got some great and rare yo-yos up for sale. I’m raising money for some research trips I need to do for my book on Tom Kuhn Yo-Yos. Please take a look and click the “Make Offer” button if you are interested.