(Throws added 10/10) FS: G2 Valhalla & Loadout 2, Atmos Butterball and CLYW Swan

Good afternoon everyone, doing a bit of rearranging in the collection to try and make some room for new throws and upgrading some recording stuff I’ve got :saluting_face:

I am selling the following throws from Canada :canada: Only Selling currently​:saluting_face: (would hear out trades for Motion Yoyos) If you bundle throws I’ll cover shipping :saluting_face: or take everything got $270 shipped :saluting_face:

G2 Valhalla - $80 NMTBS W/box

Loadout 2 - $90 Mint w/tube and coin

Atmos Butterball - $50

CLYW Swan - $80


4 Likes

Sunday bump :fire:

1 Like

Monday bump day

2 Likes

Bump :saluting_face:

1 Like

Tuesday bump :saluting_face:

1 Like

Wednesday bump :fire:

2 Likes

Thursday bump :fire: :fire:

1 Like

Edited to add butterball and new bundle offer

1 Like

Bump :fire:

1 Like

Bummmmp

1 Like

Bump :fire:

1 Like

Tuesday bump :saluting_face:

1 Like

It’s Wednesday, bump time :fire:

1 Like

Price drops :saluting_face:

2 Likes

Thursday bump :saluting_face:

1 Like

Friday :fire: bump :fire:

1 Like

Saturday bump :fire:

1 Like

Sunday bump :fire:

1 Like

Monday bump :fire:

1 Like

Wednesday bump :fire:

2 Likes