Throwlicious Live #6: final episode of season 2 is online

did somebody ask for a winner? Here you go because the second episode is online:

In it:

• News (General Yo Prophecy, Titanium yoyos, G2 Marvel, Tokyo’15)
  • Yoyo shop portrait: YoyoBestBuy
  • 44 RPM Toys: “The Moon”
  • OD benchmark giveaway, round 2

If you didn’t win, don’t worry, there is another chance. To enter in the giveaway, you need to subscribe to this channel if you haven’t already and post a comment on this episode 2 video. Out of all posters, a random lucky winner will be drawn in the next episode.

the next show is a bit delayed because I still need to shoot some footage of a burning yoyo. The good news: you can still enter the second OD giveaway: subsribe to the Spin Central Channel and comment on the latest show.

Cheers
Andreas

PS: burn, yoyo, BURN!

Episode 3 is online now:

In this episode I cover some news (as always), show how to assemble the flat pack “The Moon” yoyo from 44 RPM Toys, take a quick look at the efree fire yoyo, tour a German shop and announce another winner of the One Drop giveaway.

Thanks everybody for participating in the giveaway. If you didn’t win, there’s another chance at getting your hands on a Benchmark 2014 yoyo by One Drop. Simply subsribe to the Spin Central Channel and comment on above video.

Enjoy
Andreas

Hi,

This episode was pretty cool with a detailed look at how to set up an efreet fire yoyo incl. some firely (though underwehlming) video footage, a short interview with Jacob Gross and the announcement of yet another winner of a Benchmark 2014.

Thanks everybody for participating in the giveaway. If you didn’t win, there’s another chance at getting your hands on a Benchmark 2014 yoyo by One Drop. Simply subsribe to the Spin Central Channel and comment on above video.

Cheers
Amdreas

the fifth episode is online:

In this episode I show some parts of my upcoming YoyoTalk interview with Daniel “Zammy” Ickler. Also I have an unboxing of a Mystery Pack from BillyBob’s infamous online store. And there’s the announcement of the last winner of a Benchmark 2014.

Thanks everybody for participating in the giveaway. If you didn’t win … well you’re out of luck. At least for the Benchmarks. But OneDrop wouldn’t be the awesome company that they are if they hadn’t got you covered for one last giveaway in the final episode of Season 2. Details at the end of the show. :slight_smile:

Cheers
Amdreas

man i wanted to win that onedrop so bad…

the sixth episode is online:

Apart from the news section,I take a look at two Ti yoyos and announce the winner of the MarkMont Classic from OneDrop. Also instead of checking out yet another of BillyBob’s infamous online I highlight everybody’s favorite store:YYE!

The final episode! Season 2 is over! Thanks, everybody, for the support, especially OneDrop for the awesome giveaway that they made possible. The last 6 episodes were great and I loved all the positive as well as the constructive feedback. As you can see in the video, this episode also marks the end of an era for me.

Cheers
Amdreas

1 Like

I’m here :slight_smile:

what a great show. I am seriously going to miss watching and rewatching new episodes.