Throwing in my bedroom #likabaws

Just the old Duncan saying :).

Bump !! :slight_smile:

B U

M P

Buuuump :).

You’re good in the sense that you can do tricks. But nothing in the video made me stop and say “Man, that was good”

It’s not a bad thing and I don’t mean to sound rude. You’re probably just started like 2 months ago and you’re very young. Which means by the time you’re my age (20) your tricks will be mind blowing. Just keep it up. And what Haru said is some of the best advice you will ever get. Learning not to pause and think in the middle of a trick is one of the things that separates the pros from a lot of people. And the faster you learn how to do it the better.

This whole, “it only matters if you’re happy” is BS.

1 Like

Haha! That made me larf. :wink:

Seriously, though. Some people need to have competitive level skills to be happy, so it still works. :wink: I’m honestly pretty content trying to land one-handed wrist mounts for an hour or two. :wink: I do like to be getting better, though.

Ive been YoYoing for a year. I haven’t really gone on websites and “learned” until about December.

I am now YoYoing smoother faster and can do more styles.

I will update it soon.

just this one time…
Just once.

If your going to continue to make videos in that same spot, hang a dark blanket up on the wall behind you, wear a dark shirt and have bright string. Also maybe put a tv stand a little closer to you and sit the camera on that, so your feet arent showing, i usually try to focus on the waist up in my videos.

And stop lettin your mom pick what type a hair cut ya get haha you look goofy :slight_smile:

Dont get all sad it was a joke.

I didn’t feel like dressing up my hair ;). I just threw it together.

Wow, not bad at all!

Looks like im a tad better then you at 1A, but keep up the good work!

;D

I need to update this -_- :).

Also with yellow light if you use any blacklight or a blue light neon string will pop and stand up much better

Ehh, bump :)…

NEED TO UPDATE THIS STINKING VIDEO ::slight_smile:

I just don’t feel like it for some odd reason, enough encouragement might help :).

Updating video today, waiting for it to upload.

PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE FIRST SENTENCE IN THE VIDEO, THANKS!

Yeah, didn’t feel Like filming 4a cause its all the same, 2a coming along, 3a not really (no two yoyos :o), 5a is not coming along at all, and 1a, lot of new tricks but I forgot them… (In the video.)

WILL EDIT WITH LINK SOON ;D

http://youtu.be/4lXuBnOVVeY

practice your regens… makes transitioning look smooth :wink:

you far better than I am sir!

Some nice tricks there, just gotta smooth them out a bit and get it all to flow together a bit better. Well on your way!

Yuki

The camera did not wiggle like that, hmm…

Thanks guys! Turbochicken, when did I do a regen??

Some really impressive stuff there!!! I like that you’re not trying to rush through; you’re more concerned with smooth execution, and that’s the right priority. :smiley:

The camera probably didn’t wiggle; YouTube probably asked if you wanted to stabilize the video and you said “yes”. :wink: There was a false positive.

A personal pet peeve of mine is VVS (vertical video syndrome). You wouldn’t have gained anything by going horizontal except more of your bedroom, but it’s still something that drives me nutty. :wink:

1 Like

LOL!! Hahah, that video is hilarious!

The onto reason why it was like it is is because I don’t have a Ipod tripod. I stick it in my Plastic Grind machine hole in my yoyo case.

I’ll try another shoot today. But it took 3 days or so to upload…