This guy needs help selling his summit

image

1 Like

These listings are basically drop shippers relisting products from mercari at inflated prices.

Haha. I’m gonna message him and ask for more pics and ask why, if the yoyo is unused, it has been strung up.

If he replies I’ll counteroffer $90 for being a weasel.

1 Like

careful on that counteroffer, it’s still $70 shipping hahaha, so $160 if that offer gets accepted

3 Likes

Lmao, good looking out. Fortunately, it won’t be an official “offer” but rather me offering in the messaging system.

1 Like

tbf, most ODs come with the string on.

3 Likes

Ah word? Good point. I haven’t had a OD since Code 2 and Yelets released, haha.

I just wanted to find a good excuse to try to see if he could take additional photos (to see if he is drop shipping or if he physically owns it)