THIRTY ONE CLYW Colorways WALLPAPERS!

This is awesome! My kind of thread. Okay, how about, hulk smash next, :-\ that’s another popular one. My own personal request is YYE Edition. But, they are not quite as consistent in color pattern. ;D That will be a challenge :wink:

But, I’m totally open, cause these will all look nice. I’m confident of it. Long live the Eth4nw wallpaper thread!

How bout you send me a link to your favorite yoyoexpert color way from your collection, and i can work from there!! ??? ;D

That would be GREAT! This is awesome. I think this one would be nice.

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3809/11267310455_af2240cf35_c.jpg
BVM2 YoyoExpert Edition by TotalArtist Yoyos, on Flickr

or…this one:

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5513/11252810515_af2595ee5d_c.jpg
Arctic Circle, YoyoExpert Edition by TotalArtist Yoyos, on Flickr

great Thanks!! will be ready in about 1-2 days ;D

Done! ;D ;D Hope you like it! Next color way, Yoyoexpert edition! Special request by TotalArtist!

These are pretty much pure awesome. I think I’ve found my new wallpaper.

That just happened.

I speak for myself as well as Migiroux,
HULK SMASH!!

But my all time favorite would be FOXY MOSS!
If you made a foxy moss it would be SICK
I
But for the moment…

I think he may have forgotten the link to a jack rabbit. I can’t wait to see the next ones…especially YYE Edition.

Nope! All pictures I post are at the top of the first page! ;D

Yes! Jack Rabbit is my favorite!

Oh I see it now! Have mercy. Looking good too. I can’t wait for the next one. ;D I think the illest so far is the BBB, but that 28 Stories is on point too. Actually, I think it’s a tie. Haha.

YYE color way is in the making!!! ;D

TA’s gonna be happy when he reads this.

*she

These look great! I’m really excited to see the yye edition I think a hulk smash would look awesome too.

These are great! Can we get a Harrison Hurricane (Polluk) here too? That would be totally awesome!

I guess I’ll have to make a poll ;D YYE Colorway is almost done, I didn’t have much time today!!

Mmmmm… Nice

TotalArtsist, The YYE color way is now finished!! ;D now on to hulk smash! this one should not take as long as the others :wink: