#thingsthatrepeat - The Repeater Thread

I was jamming last night working on cleaning up my suicides and i fell into this repeater. Seems very natural.

5 Likes

During my practice i discovered a FS gt combo repeater… fits nicely into a longer combo for sure… im happy just repeating till the strings to short.

5 Likes

Made a new GT discovery… thanks to a youtube video ive been watching for a few months.

Let me know what u guys think. Enjoy.

That’s 3 posts in a row… who’s next? I repeat… that’s 3 posts in a row…

6 Likes

2 repeater sequences in a FS jam. Both basically variations on barrel rolls.

4 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFTSfp-hN_J/?igshid=ksqugwq53c3x

So apparently i can’t post any more since I’ve posted 5 in a row… where are all those repeaters?

Bryan sent me this show mo version so I’ll add it. Dude is amazing!

6 Likes
1 Like

not nearly as smooth as Bryan but it’s a very learnable trick. In/out barolrolls.

3 Likes

I never thought of that. What a good idea, been doing barrel rolls for years, would think it might happen by accident.

1 Like

I posted the original from Bryan above, here it is again. I deff didn’t think of it, I’ve been thrown ing for years as well. But he shared his tutorial as well. If you have any questions let me know.

2 Likes

Finally! I’ve been trying to land kwijibo consistently for a while. Enjoy

6 Likes

Very nice. Great job!

1 Like

Had a couple POV repeater clips last month during Icarus apperception month;

@DocPop version of Curling

5 Likes

You need to post more video! That was amazing!
@Exmime any chance you know a tut link for this?

2 Likes

Thanks @AKYOYOMIKE, been rediscovering an older GoPro that I haven’t used in awhile. @DocPop has a couple PopCast with more in depth tutorials on Curling and Snap trick concepts;

The Snap Whip Bind Lunar Repeater is a bit of an Unresponsive Mash-Up of some of Kyle Nations @Chainsawctopus Bandalores modern responsive concepts applied to bind return play. One handed Donut Lunar Catches and the Engineer Wind Up Redux Reverse Hook concept tied together with a snap and a bind and repeated.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnW95eUnCVO/?igshid=1rvnjrvjrix2f

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoNSIvdlbDY/?igshid=19p345qbp7k6p

3 Likes

One of my all time favorite Trick Dump videos is this one from @edhaponik called The Bearings where he does a lot of bind stall variations. The yoyo is a 44 RPM @drewtetz signature Blues with wood weight rings in a lot of the clips.

6 Likes

Wow @DocPop you’re tutorial are great! CURLING & BERMUDA TRIANGLE! Thank you

1 Like

Thanks for watching and sharing them!

2 Likes

Another all time favorite from the repeat master himself Takatsu Tsukasa, this TuT is hypnotic, buckets for days;

*also take note he is playing an unresponsive OD Deep State using one OD Slim 19mm pad and one Standard Flow Groove instead of the stock Standard Flow Grooves in both wells

5 Likes

Bumping this thread; a new one from Takatsu Tsukasa that is simply amazing, the music and slow-mo is beautiful yo-yoing and it only has 53 views, add this to your favorites;

8 Likes

Not a traditional repeater but i was very happy to get this 3x in a row and then repeat it on video!

4 Likes