The Ti-Vayder Experience

Looks like your day just got significantly more anxious…

2 Likes

I did some digging on facebook, and yes they were $175 Maybe I’m thinking about another yoyo coming to market :zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Hmmm I paid 25 for a Small Flate Rate Box to Malaysia and everything went well i did use USPS though

3 Likes

I also got two and the lecture from my wife that goes with it

10 Likes

Any info on how many sold at this point?

1 Like

Welcome qpalmz!!!

2 Likes

About a half hour ago Heath said over 100.

I decided to indulge myself and bought a raw and a grey. Can’t wait now!

2 Likes
17 Likes

I had the privilege of trying one of these at club a few years ago, and I must say, it was really incredible. No way I can afford one, but it makes me happy that more people will now get to experience the most legendary titanium I know of.

6 Likes

You will have taxes on the $140

5 Likes

This got announced on the Facebook BST. That oughta help boost sales a bit…

4 Likes

oh god that’s a lot… hoping and praying there’s still raws this saturday… paycheck doesn’t come til then

3 Likes

That’s still only ~1/5th of the total number. If codinghorror estimated right, then you should have time to get one. I hope it works out for you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Pent up demand will drive a chunk of sales right away. It will take a while to exhaust the remaining inventory after that though.

9 Likes

Snagged my grey!

7 Likes

I’m jealous of your shipping price.

8 Likes

Welcome to the club. I believe it’s called Yoyo Buyers Anonymous. :laughing: But seriously, what an awesome first choice! Hope it serves you well!

6 Likes

late b-day gift :smiley:

…oh crud my bank account is way too empty. Mom’s totally going to find out…

9 Likes

Got my raw. Really excited to receive it and compare to my ticadence and citizen.

6 Likes

Damn international shipping for over 1/3 the price of the yo just killed all my hype

5 Likes