The Ti-Vayder Experience

Well someone around here likes the DV888 @yyfben2!

I’m glad you liked the yoyo I sent in that smells like your old garage in Newcastle.

4 Likes

Thank You.

Looking forward to this!

3 Likes

With all this Vader talk and Heath’s history with the community my mind goes straight to the Return of the Jedi scene where Vader is finally redeemed. So maybe, in a way this was meant to be? Nah maybe I’m just up late reaching :yum:

9 Likes

Woah, this topic has 49 hearts

4 Likes

I’m Okay guys and gals, things are moving along smoothly. Jeff and I spoke directly via phone chat for a while this afternoon about this run and the future of VsN. I should have a proto Ti Vayder in my hands this week. Things are looking incredibly optimistic.

At this point I am 95% sure that this is happening, and when I say this, I’m referring to not only the Ti Vayder, but also the return of Vs. Newton.

Yep. You read that right. It may in fact be that time.

25 Likes

Amazing news! I updated the first post at the top to indicate we’re almost official now.

15 Likes

Please more skywalkers man, mine needs some brothers and sisters

4 Likes

Yay, we pulled through and got along! :tada:

4 Likes

If there is going to be a sky walker remake, it’s going to need a makeover.

7 Likes

I’ve been holding my breath for the past two days, but I’m really excited to see how this turns out. Since I’ve picked up yo-yoing again last year I’ve been hearing about the ti-walker on what it feels like a weekly basis.

7 Likes

You’re makin my day Heath

4 Likes

I too, am very excite

4 Likes

Between @codinghorror and @HVizier I’m gonna have to start selling Kidneys. How many do you NEED again?

6 Likes

… how many do you have?

7 Likes

We’re asking the real questions here.

4 Likes

Hey; if that works; maybe you could trade in your brain and get a few stickers and an extra string?

8 Likes

I dunno, but isn’t the brain kinda useless as transplants? so maybe charge a liver or a heart instead?:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I could sell both my arms and learn to throw with my feet?

4 Likes

Potential problem #1. Snap starting with your feet is harder than you may think😳

Potential problem #2. Doing Eli Hops and Gyroscopic Flops; could cause a groin tear.

11 Likes