The Quake is Coming

Drool!!! That is so beautiful!!

Dang Jake, you’ve outdone yourself. I would really like to make a video using one o’ these, sheesh. Super attractive looking shape man, hopefully I’ll get my hands on one!

What are these G-Grips it’s coming with?

G-Grips are their new pads

Any idea as to what they’re like? Grippy? Slippy??

Haven’t tried them but pads are pads. Probably in the middle of the road where its slippy enough to not cause snags and grippy enough to provide tight binds.

1 Like

Pretty grippy but they are slightly recessed. I haven’t really noticed a difference in play compared my quake I put flowable in.

It’s hard to compare. Not similar at all :slight_smile:

Quake is faster and more agile.
The Nessie has more of a solid feel to it.

1 Like

I’ve tried the G-grips, and they feel great. The difference isn’t that huge from flowable silicone - I have nessies with flowable silicone, and nessies with G-grips; the distinction is subtle. I think if anything I prefer the pads, which is saying a lot because flowable has been my favorite for years.

I’m loving that cup area. No offense to your design at all, but it has a very nice Liopleurodon/Chief aura to it. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Most yoyos will resemble something out there.

:slight_smile:

That’s actually a really nice logo. Whoever did the design deserves as one of mods would say (Jhb?) a lifetime supply of attaboys.

So sick!

Team member Ryan Johnson made it.

looking forward to it, especially with that size.

As someone mentioned the Lio already, the freshly released ILYY Nile actually looks even more similar. I would say that the same idea was behind both designs.

First I’ve seen this, I should look up the specs :slight_smile: catch zone looks pretty different though.

Strawberry Splash Quake